MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was definitely time for some moisture. We only got about 1 1/4" but other places got around 3". It was quite a storm. I know it's really dry where you are at. DH has custom combiners live in Gage, OK and they are telling us how dry it is there. That crops aren't growing. Our wheat harvest is going to be so late this year. It takes us 2 weeks to harvest our wheat and usually about this time we're 1 1/2 weeks into it. We haven't even started and probably won't until at least the end of July. The weather is crazy.

nas, likewise, suddenly my house is very very clean

IG, oh my god, you have no idea how jealous i am that you're getting rain. we definitely need it here.

it's a good thing, km. everyone needs a hobby. or something.

i picked up something i've wanted for a long time yesterday (not a bag - or MJ) at a thrift store, but i'm waiting on authentication before i let myself be thrilled about it.

CL satin ballet flats. they were fairly cheap at a thrift store and i have no shoes aside from heels (that i don't wear) and flip flops (that are not job friendly), so i justified the purchase by thinking, if i ever get an interview, they'll be perfect :P

is anyone familiar with CL here? i posted them in the authentication thread but i'm, you know, impatient

thanks, km! fingers crossed that i can break them in. my feet are currently unhappy with me.

hi blue!

i've been doing some serious closet cleaning the last few days. i feel better with less stuff around but i'm so bad at parting with some things. if i haven't worn a pair of shoes i've owned for two years, chances are i won't ever, but i still keep trying to find excuses to keep them.

woah...PF was down for a long time!

score on the shoes faith. if you ever make it up near SB, hit me up for some thrift store shopping! next to flea marketing and ebay shopping, it's one of my favorite things to do :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.