MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few of the items on sale right now are worth looking at. I am as usual trying to be a scrooge so I resisted from spending more (I also have a bday bash tmw which I am forking out $$ for). Otherwise I would have easily picked up more tops for work. For the price that was marked down, it was worth it taking into consideration the quality of the fabric. :yes:

I was in LOFT on my bday and the paper thin tees were priced $15 and that was supposedly a Summer deal that they were having. The BR tops that I bought were 10x better in terms of quality and they were $10.50 and $7.50 each plus tax. :tup:

If you're in the lookout to scoop up stuff for work, I would recommend checking them out ASAP as they're having a promotion this Memorial Day weekend and you know the drill. The quicker, the better the selection. ;)

You're funny, sco but thanks! :flowers:

Thanks, jun3! I reckon there will be no splurging after all since my bro will be picking up a big-ticket item for my bday. :P
GAH!:nuts: big ticket red item??:graucho: nice bro! congrats!!

ooh i bet the summer wardrobe is fun though! it's worth not buying bags to beef up the wardrobe for a while :yes:

It's been rather dangerous! My new wardrobe could easily get me a new fall collection bag.

Quite a few of the items on sale right now are worth looking at. I am as usual trying to be a scrooge so I resisted from spending more (I also have a bday bash tmw which I am forking out $$ for). Otherwise I would have easily picked up more tops for work. For the price that was marked down, it was worth it taking into consideration the quality of the fabric. :yes:

I was in LOFT on my bday and the paper thin tees were priced $15 and that was supposedly a Summer deal that they were having. The BR tops that I bought were 10x better in terms of quality and they were $10.50 and $7.50 each plus tax. :tup:

If you're in the lookout to scoop up stuff for work, I would recommend checking them out ASAP as they're having a promotion this Memorial Day weekend and you know the drill. The quicker, the better the selection. ;)

Thanks! I'll have to see what's there this weekend.

I forgot to mention, happy belated birthday!

LOL. me neither. so im doing it the old fashioned way: saving up and working hard. i preferred the quick satisfaction of the bag purge and new bag system better :P does that make me bagarexic? (*terrible joke i know!*)

Haha, I like that term!

No, I understand. Just think, it'll will totally be worth it in the end after saving for it.

Last edited:
GAH!:nuts: big ticket red item??:graucho: nice bro! congrats!!
Thank you! :biggrin: If you want details, check out my blog. ;)

Thanks! I'll have to see what's there this weekend.

I forgot to mention, happy belated birthday!

Thank you, SIL! :flowers:

Oh, here's the one of the top that I bought but I can't find the other one. It's not online.

I bought both White and Soft Turquoise but the Soft Turquoise is huge so I'll have to return it although its a gorgeous color. :sad:

im there wen! love your blog.

nice wen! very nice! what a generous bro! i think mines getting me a spray gun set so i can get into custom car painting. LOL....

Thank you, jun3! You're too kind. :flowers: I definitely have no complaints being the youngest as I am pampered. :P We'll see if he approves. Otherwise, I'll have to give him my other list instead. Hermes bracelet list. :P He was the one who told me to think of high end because of the weak Euro - best time to buy is now and I quickly added that yeah, you get VAT refunds! :rolleyes:

Later, jun3!

That top is cute, I'll have to go see it in stores.

Gotta go make dinner. Have a great weekend ladies!

Was nice catching up, SIL! You have a great weekend, too!

Happy birthday wen!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, home at last! I had a good time hanging out with tad and her bf but after eating 3 tacos plus chips and guac I started to hit the wall. I totally freaked out just as I got out of the subway...I realized that I had left my keys at home! Ahh, the dangers of switching bags! Dh was supposed yo be out with some friends but luckily he hadn't left yet. Phew!

Maybe I should check out that br sale. I could use neutral tops to wear with the many skirts that I own but never wear!

I know! It's not even just a food coma, I'm exhausted from the past 3 weeks of wedding, travel, bday, friend visiting and work fun!

Did you buy your buttons, tad?

I'm happy that my credit card bill is relatively low this month. I'm itching to buy something!

Status
Not open for further replies.