MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIL, welcome back!

Hi Miz, Dawn, June, Muggles, SuLi...

WeN, assuming it's OK to rely on Dawn this time, happy belated b-day as well! And great job on holding off on the ban. I've been on a ban since March 17th and caved last week on small items, but plan on caving further on expensive items this weekend.

care to expand??:graucho:

Like I said, I'm becoming a bag slut. There are several bags I want to buy.
The DSLR is my big thing right now. I want a Canon EOS Rebel and an external flash for it. Standard lens will do for now. I've recently fallen in love with the Kooba Katy and saw a PF'er with it on Bonanzle so debating about that... And then I fell in love with that style and conscience bag I was talking about yesterday (and I think I'll only get the 007 bag, not the clutch or the keychain), and of course, I still want the Miu Miu Coffer, and a Badgley Mischka convertible tote in mouse grey. Of course, I can't buy ALL those things, but the DSLR is gonna happen 99% sure. Bags-wise, I haven't decided what I have money for yet. And I've been doing poorly in the purging realm so I'm not sure I can justify more cheats at the moment...

Like I said, I'm becoming a bag slut. There are several bags I want to buy.
The DSLR is my big thing right now. I want a Canon EOS Rebel and an external flash for it. Standard lens will do for now. I've recently fallen in love with the Kooba Katy and saw a PF'er with it on Bonanzle so debating about that... And then I fell in love with that style and conscience bag I was talking about yesterday (and I think I'll only get the 007 bag, not the clutch or the keychain), and of course, I still want the Miu Miu Coffer, and a Badgley Mischka convertible tote in mouse grey. Of course, I can't buy ALL those things, but the DSLR is gonna happen 99% sure. Bags-wise, I haven't decided what I have money for yet. And I've been doing poorly in the purging realm so I'm not sure I can justify more cheats at the moment...

^ i hear yah. i really love kooba leather. my DF's mom has a few...im still on the purging front. trying to go through my closet and get rid of the unnecessary, and slowly save for a cheat. it's going so so slooooow...

Hi Wen, missed you too! Great job on your ban. I have not been pleased with BR selection as of late, anything in there worthy right now?
Quite a few of the items on sale right now are worth looking at. I am as usual trying to be a scrooge so I resisted from spending more (I also have a bday bash tmw which I am forking out $$ for). Otherwise I would have easily picked up more tops for work. For the price that was marked down, it was worth it taking into consideration the quality of the fabric. :yes:

I was in LOFT on my bday and the paper thin tees were priced $15 and that was supposedly a Summer deal that they were having. The BR tops that I bought were 10x better in terms of quality and they were $10.50 and $7.50 each plus tax. :tup:

If you're in the lookout to scoop up stuff for work, I would recommend checking them out ASAP as they're having a promotion this Memorial Day weekend and you know the drill. The quicker, the better the selection. ;)

WeN, assuming it's OK to rely on Dawn this time, happy belated b-day as well! And great job on holding off on the ban. I've been on a ban since March 17th and caved last week on small items, but plan on caving further on expensive items this weekend.

You're funny, sco but thanks! :flowers:

good job wen!

Thanks, jun3! I reckon there will be no splurging after all since my bro will be picking up a big-ticket item for my bday. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.