MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i'm glad i'm not the only one! ;)

soooooo i talked to the hiring manager today...she is putting together the offer for me! i should have it by tomorrow morning! :yahoo:

she asked what i make now...and i was so irritated since that shouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the new job. so i just said "i am happy to tell you what i make now but i am concerned that it will have an impact on the salary for the possible new position, when i've gained 2+ more years experience and an MBA since then.."(etc). she said that she had NO idea what i made and didn't want to offer me $150K (hahahaha, yeah right) if i already make $200K. when i told her my current salary, she said that the new one would be "significantly higher"...so that made me feel a little better. we'll see!!!!

i'm excited for you, dawn! you pretty much have this job in the bag. employers always ask for that information, and like you, i hesitate to reveal salary info too. i have the exact same fears, but even at my current job, what they ended up offering me was significantly higher than the previous position i held, and since she told you not to worry about it, i wouldn't worry!

Yay Dawn!!!
That image of Tad made over the side of a building my fingers tingle with anxiety (I fell anxious in my hands most of the time)!!!!!!!!! glad you were actually safe though ;)
Morning Ladies! :hugs:

Morning, ladies!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend, and those who also had a long weekend like me, hope you enjoyed that! (I sure did, although I'm greedy and want a few more days).

I finally had a free-for-all opportunity to eat pizza yesterday, but guess what? I wasn't in the mood for it. What the--. Anyway, I ended up having a chicken quesadilla and yam fries. Mmmm. Yam fries. Our waiter was so funny. He seemed so nervous for some reason. Must be my womanly charm playing tricks on him :graucho: No comments on his looks from me though, while I didn't think he was bad looking, mainly cause I think he's probably like 16, and I don't want to go to jail. Hahaha.

You've been chatting a lot over the past few days! I've been trying to catch up, but since I have the attention span of a 2-year-old, I've already forgotten about everything I've read.

Ooh, tad, is that cartoon a jab at the Sandra Bullock scandal mistress woman thing?

Anyone here watch Chuck or Castle...or both? And on all accounts I'd like to say I WAS RIGHT, for the plot of Chuck. Girl, I am gewd. :biggrin:

Anyone here play Harvest Moon? Or any video games for that matter?
And be shocked, but I am going to put potential bag money towards a PS3 or Xbox360. THAT'S RIGHT. Except I can't do that until 2.5 months later (my three month ban has a long way to goooooo).

EDIT: Omigosh. Congrats, Dawn!!! Way to go!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.