MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, 30s isn't young anymore? *cries* we just LOOK young?

better than being old and looking old, no? haha! no, i didn't mean to infer that being in your thirties is old just that i keep referring to roboto and s as "our age," and they're constantly correcting me for it. gabby looks younger than she is too. i'm just surrounded by hot chicks, i suppose.

i remember when i was 21 and my best friend was 25 - we were at a club and in the bathroom...these two girls started talking to us (okay this was a rave, everyone hung out in the bathrooms! LOL) and asked how old we were. when we told them they were all "we hope we look that good when we're THAT OLD". :shocked:
(it was an 18+ club) ;)
but still! 21? 25? NOT OLD.

i remember when i was 21 and my best friend was 25 - we were at a club and in the bathroom...these two girls started talking to us (okay this was a rave, everyone hung out in the bathrooms! LOL) and asked how old we were. when we told them they were all "we hope we look that good when we're THAT OLD". :shocked:
(it was an 18+ club) ;)
but still! 21? 25? NOT OLD.

it was damn old when i was 17. like rachie says, it's subjective based on what age you are. at 26, 35 or even 40 doesn't seem all too old to me anymore, yet i remember being 12 and practically thinking that 30 was way over the hill.

:lol: i was just teasin'. run me over!

with pleasure!

boewu25.gif

You girls are funny! As the years go by, you don't realize, at least I didn't, your age so much until having kids. Every year they get "older" I do too!! BUMMER!!! But really, I wouldn't want to go back because those years are over and done and there is no reason to be sad about it. I feel darn good and look good too! Yes, I said that!!!!!

aaaannnnd running over dawn was the most exciting thing i will do today, i'm afraid. i'm bored already and it's not even lunch time, but tonight is the season premiere of gossip girl and a new episode of rachel zoe. awesome tv back to back plus i'll be watching with my laptop on hand refreshing pics of tonight's mj show. is it sad that that's all i have to look forward to?

You girls are funny! As the years go by, you don't realize, at least I didn't, your age so much until having kids. Every year they get "older" I do too!! BUMMER!!! But really, I wouldn't want to go back because those years are over and done and there is no reason to be sad about it. I feel darn good and look good too! Yes, I said that!!!!!

word. i wouldn't want to be 21 again, or even worse, a teenager.

aaaannnnd running over dawn was the most exciting thing i will do today, i'm afraid. i'm bored already and it's not even lunch time, but tonight is the season premiere of gossip girl and a new episode of rachel zoe. awesome tv back to back plus i'll be watching with my laptop on hand refreshing pics of tonight's mj show. is it sad that that's all i have to look forward to?
i am here for you kim. anytime you need some excitement, please feel free to run me over with your wee bike :yes:

will i be able to catch up on gossip girl if i start watching the new season? i only watched the first season and i'm not even sure if i watched all of it.

i dunno, dawn. a lot happened in the second season, so much yet nothing's really changed. dan and serena aren't together anymore, thank god. blair and chuck are, thank god. jenny's been morphed in a hipster grifter who looks like a young courtney love before she hit the crack pipe. nate is a manwhore. always have, always will be. vanessa is irrelevant, and unfortunately, the writers are doing their darndest to change that fact. rufus and lily are together now and will bore you to tears with their self-fabricated non-problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.