MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
she recommended the jacket. is it going into your spam folder?

s, it sounds like you really want a chanel. use your funds for that and forgo the misfit. it'll be well worth it in the long run unless you're looking for something more along the lines of instant gratification then misfit it is. chanel price increases are pretty painful and awfully frequent, so the soon you can get one, the better.

beb, i think there are varying levels of age appropriateness, and a studded bag like the misfit toes the fine line rather successfully. i can see a woman in her forties pulling this off very well assuming she's not wearing a belly baring top and other tween-y type clothing. boxy type bags like the birkin aren't for everyone, and at times, can be rather aging. unless mj starts designing bubble gum pink terrycloth bowler handbags with a million dangling cherry and cupcakes charms attached to it, i wouldn't worry too much about it. ;)

i may not be as young as you think i am beb--I'm in my thirties! (it hurts to say it that way)

i wish i could just have both. it would be really hard for me to shell out chanel level cash.

tad: you are so right! I don't do tummy baring tops....not my style ;). You gave me a funny visual though!!!! I definately have an edge to me but I also am very girly and I want something that can be used in my daily life to add some fun and punch to my day! I like that the the studs are on the smaller side on the St. Marks and you are right, it can be used by many. I too want to have a chanel but that will come later. I need more of a daily bag.....

Status
Not open for further replies.