MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tad, that's a bougie dish. i don't like poached egg or duck prepared any other way than 'peking' style.

i did, however, try a falafel place near you last night, tad. mamoun's on st. marks betw. 2nd and 3rd ave. tasty.

i hate falafel. wait, you were in my neighborhood and didn't tell me? that's not cool, roboto. :nono:

i hate to break this to you, but as much as i like white castle, street vendor hot dogs, and red lobster, i love bougie foods too. :P

duck is too dark and gamey and fatty for me most of the time.

welcome back, paula! glad the cheat bag held up. i've only been to seattle once and only for 2 days - you're making me think i should visit it again!

i hate falafel. wait, you were in my neighborhood and didn't tell me? that's not cool, roboto. :nono:

i hate to break this to you, but as much as i like white castle, street vendor hot dogs, and red lobster, i love bougie foods too. :P

only for a hot second, tad! i was feeling pretty grumpy, too, and i literally just went and got take-out on the way to the subway. we tried the chicken kabab platter which was good. as i was waiting for my food i heard other people order meats and such who looked to be regulars. but you don't like hummus do you? so no middle eastern food for you?

no, i don't love middle eastern cuisine. maybe i need to try it one more time to confirm it.

why were you so grumpy?

you need to read the email i just sent you. we have matters to discuss. haha! it sounds like you're in trouble, doesn't it?

duck is too dark and gamey and fatty for me most of the time.

welcome back, paula! glad the cheat bag held up. i've only been to seattle once and only for 2 days - you're making me think i should visit it again!

no, no, no. fatty is good. it's venison that's too game-y. and kangaroo. i don't like lamb or goat either. it has a strange aftertaste.

Thanks KM!
Anybody else think that the quote marks in the quote box could be bigger? hehehehe

On a side note, Im thinking the leather on my cucumber zc is waaaay to floppy and soft for me to enjoy it now.

what is bougie food?

and why does she get the finger waggle and i get run over?!

you know, douche bag food like bone marrow and sweet breads and exotic cheeses you can't pronounce and have never heard of.

you get run over because your crimes are always more egregious than roboto's. roboto is harmless. you root for hosea. already that demonstrates your deep rooted evil.

Have any of y'all ordered from hautelook, before? Do you know how much there shipping is? They have some urban decay makeup on sale.

Y'all need to stop all this talk about food - I am so hungry! I miss getting food from street vendors in New York - like italian ice. In Canada, the hot dog vendors sell veggie hot dogs. They are so good.

you know, douche bag food like bone marrow and sweet breads and exotic cheeses you can't pronounce and have never heard of.

you get run over because your crimes are always more egregious than roboto's. roboto is harmless. you root for hosea. already that demonstrates your deep rooted evil.

ahhhh - okay then i don't think i would like bougie food. :nogood:

hmmm. there is no proof of me ever loving hosea. just because i love(d) diet dr. pepper does not mean i supported hosea. :pout:

Status
Not open for further replies.