MJ Blake/Venetia & LV Manhattan PM/GM

I LOVE the MJ Blake. It's a great bag--helps you stay organized because of the three compartments. If you want something other than plain leather, the quilted leather is a great way to go which gives some depth to the bag. Plus it looks great either on the shoulder or on your arm.

I don't like the Venetia or the GM because of that annoying strap. And on the GM the vachetta strap can look really bad with stains as time goes buy. I don't like the PM because it can't go on the shoulder and looks kinda odd to me....

Personally, I would go with the quilted Blake. It's luxurious, yet practical. It's also not as cumbersome to carry as the Venetia. Here's a pic from Neimans.com...

By the way, I am seriously in love with the cute little zipper pulls on the MJ quilted bags (and a few of the smooth calf bags)!

Attachments

• blake.jpg
    blake.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 30
kylieReese said:
I have the venetia and the strap it no prob. just keep it open..

I tried to do that but it's a hassle after a while, leaving the belt open looked awkward. My mom even mentioned something about it :shame: I exchanged it for the Blake and I absolutely love it. :love: