MJ Blake/Venetia & LV Manhattan PM/GM

1. Do you like Marc Jacobs' own leather collection Blake/Venetia or the ones Marc Jacobs did for LV (Manhattan PM/GM)? Logo vs No Logos? Leather vs Canvas?

Venetia & Marc Jacobs for LV (Manhattan GM)
    Blake & Marc Jacobs for LV (Manhattan PM)

LV pictures from eluxury.com
    Venetia/Blake from Saks.com

2. I already own a mono Speedy and that could satisfy my LV craving for now :biggrin: I don't like the Venetia and the Manhattan GM because of the belt across the bag. I tested the GM today and it's a fr**kin hassle. They're beautiful bags but it takes a little getting used to. So, I'd rather get the PM or the Blake. My decision...I'm getting the quilted Blake :biggrin:

3. Same here, really dislike the belt :Push: ...especially if you're busy or in a hurry! Otherwise they'd be great, love their shapes/style.

4. Would love the venetia, would not have the GM. Seen the PM - liked it very much. Also liked the blake.

If it came down to it, would pick the venetia over the others - I love that bag.

5. I really like the style of the Venetia/Manhattan GM better than the other. In fact I had bought a Venetia which I used for a while ( actually I didn't find the belt a problem, I always kept it open) but I sold it 'cause I did'nt like the color anymore; and as I really liked that style, I bought the Manhattan which I:love: it's a bit too heavy, but so was the Venetia..:biggrin:

6. Not sure why, but I like the LVs more and I'm not even a fan of the regular mono canvas.

7. MJ... no logos!

8. Another vote for MJ

9. Love the MJs

10. Big MJ fan here- not such a big fan of logos! I have a Blake in Black that I absolutely love! Its probably my most favorite bag ever!!! So durable, practical and looks amazing with everything I own (both professional and casual looks).

11. MJ from his own line! I have 4 bags in regular leather, and LOVE them!

12. Love the MJ Venetia in the non quilted. I think it would make a great all weather( more snow/rain season) bag.. Nice for places that you dont want to carry LV on you and very roomy.

I do like the looks of the Manhattan(pm) stylish :smile:

13. I have the venetia and the strap it no prob. just keep it open..

14. Ditto ... I always keep mine open. I have the Manhattan GM and the non-quilted Venetia in petal pink. They are heavy but I love them :love: .

15. I LOVE the Blake. I have it in black and use it quite often. I like the look of the Venetia but the strap would be a pain to me. I'm kind of sick of the mono.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice