Mixing Metals?

George Jensen (amongst others) don't think so!

If you've a couple of minutes - look at their fusion collection - designed to chop and change all three colours of gold - just to give you an idea what might look like:wlae:

Last edited:
:nuts: Is it just me, or does anybody else have a problem mixing white and yellow metals ??? Oddly enough, I like to see it on other people, and often think it looks great. OPINIONS would be valued !!

I dont mind mixing my metals I have a two tone watch from birks, and I am wearing a silver filigreed ring today with aquamarine and a rose gold disc necklace and white gold blue diamond studs...I think with me as long as the pieces are complimentary in style than the colours can be different.

Part of my dilemma on which color Love bracelet is from thinking that I don't want to mix. I have stainless watches that I wear on my left and a rose gold cuff that I wear on my right. So I thought I should do white gold Love next to the cuff so it would tie in and compliment one another. But I've been very hesitant on the white gold even though I think it will match better. Many others on these threads say they wear stainless watches on one wrist and yellow gold on the other. I do have a two-tone wedding band so perhaps that is enough to tie it in together.