Mix and match create your dream bag.

darliiing i posted a thread like this once and love the idea of sharing the impossible at least to us humans... and truly i think i would love if H would make me a two tone 35cm birkin shiny mielle with marron fonce lining brushed GHW ........... or my leopard kelly ....

Reactions: prepster
Oh fun thread! Ok so my DREAM would be a 34cm B, Rose Shocking chèvre on the outside, Rose Tyrien on the inside, with shiny white Himalayan Croc details on the straps and handles as well as on the inside pocket! PLATINUM hardware - THEN, 4 little small diamonds on the turn lock plate and one diamond on each of the hardware straps. :yahoo: Go big or go home!

Oh fun thread! Ok so my DREAM would be a 34cm B, Rose Shocking chèvre on the outside, Rose Tyrien on the inside, with shiny white Himalayan Croc details on the straps and handles as well as on the inside pocket! PLATINUM hardware - THEN, 4 little small diamonds on the turn lock plate and one diamond on each of the hardware straps. :yahoo: Go big or go home!

Haha! I love this idea!!!

Yes a Birkin32 with a shoulder strap! That would be heaven!

And a gardenparty as well, midway between 30 and 36. With more pockets inside, as well as an optional shoulder strap.

The evelyne with a zipper closure.

The picotin's base oriented with the straps in such a way that the base won't stick out when you carry it on the shoulder. I love my GM and I carry it on my shoulder but I bump into a lot of things when I carry it like that. I wish it was oriented parallel to the body.

I'd make two....because, hey, why not!
First: B28 (not 30 or 25) with a detachable shoulder strap long enough to be used cross body. Since I'm dreaming, I'd probably do a croc Paris gray, a hima, or a Lizard ombre

Second: a K30 (not 32) with a longer strap and a pocket on the back (mainly for easy access for a cellphone). For this one, I'd do a miel croc

A gal can dream right? I have many many more that I dream about that actually exist irl....these two are just total figments of my imagination

If anything goes... A 35 cm black box Web Bolide 1923, palladium hardware and guilloche lock, Palest, palest, blue-gray doeskin interior, with the oval (from the regular Bolide) and my custom monogram.

1) Black box K32 with Rouge Vif lining and dark gunmetal gray hardware
2) Blue de France box K32 in box with lagoon/blue atoll lining and guilloche PHW
3) Rose tyrien or rose shocking box K28 with raisin lining and stitching and PHW

Mine is pretty simple: Fauve barenia B40 with SHW and a bleu de Galice interior and piping. I know it sounds terrible, but I think it sounds dreamy. Let me specify: original barenia, not the new Barenia Faubourg

Reactions: Hermezzy
Mine is pretty simple: Fauve barenia B40 with SHW and a bleu de Galice interior and piping. I know it sounds terrible, but I think it sounds dreamy. Let me specify: original barenia, not the new Barenia Faubourg

IMG_0307.jpg

Oh dear, a year later and I have to eat it. Barenia Faubourg is divine! https://media.giphy.com/media/MTeF9VZ34Jruo/giphy.gif

New dream bag (and hopefully, maybe, please H Gods.. maybe next SO round....) you know what...I’m gonna keep those specs secret just in case! But I’ll say two things: chèvre and B25 [emoji48]

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS