Mix and match create your dream bag.

1. black constance with diamond (and gold) hardware - thanks mdm. bijoux
2. as someone else put it, a birkin with a straps big enough to go over the shoulder (black/ghw) - I can't think of how many times that thought crossed my mind when i needed both my hands
3. black jypsiere, MM, with gold hardware (they only make palladium for this model :sad:)

Nothing too "fantastic", I realize, but unfortunately H doesn't offer these at the moment (especially 2 & 3) and I would love to have these small tweaks...I'm even flexible re: leather type

I would lovelovelove a pink croc Birkin 25 with a white togo bottom and PH. I told my SA that once and she seemed horrified. LOL. I would also love an amethyst croc Kelly 35 with diamond hardware and white interior. I saw one once but I am almost 100% sure it was fake. Oh, and the shiny white croc Birkin with PH or matte nickel hardware. Yum.

^^ Ohh Suzy rose gold hardware would be divine!

Perhaps my dream item from Hermes would be a bit out there. It'd definitely have to be a custom piece. (They can do those right?) A girl can dream!

- A case for my pool cues in chocolate with palladium hardware.

Ok so for a more conventional desire...
- Iris croc SO Kelly

Hmmm. Since we are dreaming? I would like a 40 Birkin in Matte Porosus Bleu Abysse Croc, but lined with the same croc! Guilloche Ruthenium Hardware please.

Birkel:flowers:Great idea!!:PI think for me it would be a croc kelly that is more casual. Like a messanger style, retourne and for me I think the color is more important too. Somthing like Etoupe and definitley brushed hardware...

Also I would love a Lindy 30 just an inch or two narrower...:biggrin:

Ok one more thing and I swear I'm done a constance elan but bigger...with a thicker strap!!:POk no more.

Ok! Now I remembered what I really want from my birkin! A zipped pocket on the back of the birkin, or even another gusset with zipper will be great!!!

A shoulder strap is also great for a mum is also a great option!!

Reactions: galuchat
If we are dreaming...
18 cm Ombre Lizard Constance or Constance Elan, black gold and champagne diamond hardware. I'd even "settle" for this with plain ole palladium HW.

30 cm black matte croc birkin, rose gold HW and pink interior.

Mme. Bijoux, Love the idea of a BBC w/diamond HW, too

Yes a zippered compartment on the back I just wish they made the birkin lakis already !!! And maybe just maybe a birkin 40 cm with the shoulder birkins HW because strangely enough the Kelly 40 cm has bigger HW and it just looks better like it's balanced.

My wishes are for colors and materials already rested: crinoline and clemence kelly 35 or 40; and a potiron birkin with contrast stitching and brushed palladium hardware.