Miu Miu Made in Turkey?

Hi, no it's the runway bag that was discussed in another thread. It's current (fall 2007) season, and I'd post the Saks link, except I'm not working on my computer and I'm having trouble working things on this computer (a portable that isn't a Mac). I believe Saks calls it the large convertible vitello handbag, but I haven't double checked the cards in order to see whether they messed up that description. Would have posted a picture, but, once again, am computer-less! But will hopefully get my computer back from the repair shop in the next day or so!

I've just found out that my computer is not worth fixing -- the repair bill would be too high. So I am still computer-less, for a while.
I can do very little with this ancient Dell portable that I am using right now, and so it may be a long while before I can post any new photos.

so does that mean you girls will not buy Miu Miu made in Turkey?

no it is not,at least for me. If I like the style,crafting, the leather/material,then I will buy it.
I love my coffer and quality is great, and know Turkey's leather quality is great, so why not to buy? My coffer is a visual reason to buy.
I would love to see where it is REALLY made,instead of getting lie buy seeing made in Italy but actually made in somewhere else and only the tag "miu miu" is put in Italy and that's why they say made in Italy.

Sorry but I don't understand why people get angry or disappointed that is made in Turkey,when satisfied with the leather,quality,design,craftsmanship etc.

turkey has the best leather in europe that is why miu miu and prada started to produce in turkey never hesitate to get a one which is made in turkey , i even prefer the made in turkey ones to made in italy