Miu Miu Bag Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

leenga13

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I have a Miu Miu Vintage Vitello black Hobo that I purchased from Barneys.com about 3 years ago. I've never used it and actually am trying to sell it right now on Ebay.

But what I wanted to know was if anyone might know if this bag or if Miu Miu bags in general are worth more $ years from now. If so, I'd rather hold onto it I think. Thanks in advance to everyone that responds :smile:

Great way to get a bigger audience - so are you SELLING it to us, or asking an opinion about its value? Might be better to take the auction down if you are sincerely wondering about the value in coming years.

Might post this in the Miu Miu sub-forum

Great way to get a bigger audience - so are you SELLING it to us, or asking an opinion about its value? Might be better to take the auction down if you are sincerely wondering about the value in coming years.

Might post this in the Miu Miu sub-forum
No, I'm not selling it to you guys. Wow, did not expect that response here, just looking for some honest advice & thought this was the place to get it.

I removed the link.

I only posted the link because when I tried to post a picture of it the file was too large to post. I'm not a computer wiz so I did not know how or if I could make the picture smaller so I could post it for reference. Again, wow, uncalled for.

Do not over-react, m'dear. I answered your question. Honestly. With 23 posts under your belt, you've got no reason to get your feathers in a kerfluffle because you were called out on posting a link to your own auction.

You can check out this thread for help with photos.

I would suggest checking out the WHOLE Purse Forum, just for your benefit and assistance with future issues. There is a massive amount of wisdom and knowledge here that can be overwhelming, but we're here to help.

No, I'm not selling it to you guys. Wow, did not expect that response here, just looking for some honest advice & thought this was the place to get it.

I removed the link.

I only posted the link because when I tried to post a picture of it the file was too large to post. I'm not a computer wiz so I did not know how or if I could make the picture smaller so I could post it for reference. Again, wow, uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.