Mitzy colours for A/W?

Why don't Mulberry like RED??????

I would sooooooo love a nice red Mulberry! I set my heart on a red Ledbury but it is clear there are no more available on the planet. mrssmiff bought a red Somerset shoulder from Boros, but despite getting Customer Services to search the warehouse for me:nuts: there is not another one to be found. A red Mitzy hobo would do!!!! But no, apparently it's not to be. Am I the only person to be desperately seeking the perfect red bag??!:sad:

^^^ No, I would like a red bag too - I had a red large mabel which was lovely, but a little too big for me. The red mabel was a fab shade of red though, so rich...

Yes mamaB, the Mabel Hobo would be perfect in red!

My wishlist is:

Ledbury in red pebbled leather
Mabel Hobo in spongy leather
Antony in red NVT (or spongy!)
Mitzy Hobo (medium) in red pebbled

(all with silver/gunmetal hardware obviously:greengrin:smile:

Why don't Mulberry like RED??????

I would sooooooo love a nice red Mulberry! I set my heart on a red Ledbury but it is clear there are no more available on the planet. mrssmiff bought a red Somerset shoulder from Boros, but despite getting Customer Services to search the warehouse for me:nuts: there is not another one to be found. A red Mitzy hobo would do!!!! But no, apparently it's not to be. Am I the only person to be desperately seeking the perfect red bag??!:sad:

There's a red somerset on eBay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mulberry-Some...Bags?hash=item4cea74863b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Thanks fuzzy - I saw one of these IRL in Basingstoke Boros a few weeks ago, but it's quite an orangey red unfortunately! It's really tiny as well. It's very hard to find the perfect red - I had 3 red Radleys:nuts: although I have just rehomed 2 of them via eBay, and the 3rd one is about to follow them out the door.

Went to London yesterday on a red Mulberry hunt - we went to Bond St, Floral St, Fenwicks, HoF, John Lewis and Selfridges but no luck.:sad: My (v patient) DH was most unimpressed, as you can imagine!:rolleyes:

I may just have to console myself with a rouge-noir wrinkled patent small Bays clutch at this rate.......;)

^^ Ah sorry it's not the right red! Your poor husband, he's a saint for going round all of those with you,bless him. Have you tried Westfield shopping centre, they have a big Mulberry shop! Not sure they'd have anything red, but worth a look maybe.

If you don't find any, I'm pretty sure it'll come up trumps for your RN clutch :graucho:

^^ Ah sorry it's not the right red! Your poor husband, he's a saint for going round all of those with you,bless him. Have you tried Westfield shopping centre, they have a big Mulberry shop! Not sure they'd have anything red, but worth a look maybe.

If you don't find any, I'm pretty sure it'll come up trumps for your RN clutch :graucho:

Yes he was very patient - he did however go AWOL whilst I was in M&S and abscond to the pub for a revitalising pint of Stella!:greengrin:

Think we shall definitely try Westfield - I shall have to remember some long-forgotten shoes which need to be included in the tally I think.......:sneaky: