Mitzy colours for A/W?

Ooops sorry mamaB I've just realised I've hijacked your thread again! You're talking about mitzy colours and I'm off at a tangent talking about red bags (or the lack of them!) and RN Bays clutches!:shame:

Hello

Westfield have no red bags but Bicester last week had quite a few - a gorgeous cherry red Somerset which they have had for quite a while as i have looked at it a few times but have a red mabel so havent done the deed!

Bev

I'd love another Mitzy hobo - my black one is much loved - so I'm praying for a dark blue one to magically appear (wishful thinking, I know). I actually asked the manager at Mulberry Amsterday if there would be any red bags in the near future, but as he had just come back from a showcase of future collections in London he could assure me there will be no red from Mulberry anytime soon...

I know, it's just gorgeous isn't it? I love the RN, although I know the black would probably be more practical. I just can't quite get my head around paying £350 for such a tiny bag though!:pout: But I doubt it will ever make the outlets.

I'd love a clutch too-probably black as I have the RN Bays. I'd say those small clutches will be very popular and sell out well before the sale/outlet (despite the price!).
Did you see the blue metallic clutches in the coming soon section of mulberry.com?

I actually asked the manager at Mulberry Amsterday if there would be any red bags in the near future, but as he had just come back from a showcase of future collections in London he could assure me there will be no red from Mulberry anytime soon...

That's sooooooo not good news Graciella!!!!! I can't believe there's no more red bags in the pipeline!!!!!!!:sad: Are you still loving your baby red Mabel?

I saw the RN and emerald medium mitzys at John Lewis and the SA kindly let me take photos. Of course it is artificial lighting but I thought the green ha a slightly blueish tone.
DSC00282.jpg

yes it's gorgeous but I agree with bluecat - the one I saw had a very blue-ish tinge to it as well! It certainly wasn't what I would call emerald. It looked like it had been crossed with a turquoise Mitzy iykwim!:nuts: