MissNovember's Boudoir

Gorgeous collection! I'm dying for that Chateau wristlet! Were did you find yours? I can only find the cheetah & grey ones, but not find it in the saddle print anywhere! I'd love to find that saddle. Thanks!

I actually scored that one on Ebay a few months back!! :tup: I'd NEVER seen one in person or online, so I just about peed when I found it on Ebay! :P LOL

i think you need to get into the kensington collection next!
and rasta, you need to have atleast one rasta, maybe an oxford?

I saw my first Rasta Esquivel irl a few weeks ago and it was gorgeous! *sigh* I still have a few Saddle and Cheetah pieces to get though!! It's a sickness I tell ya!!! :Push:

Awwwww, you ladies are so sweet! Thank you for all your lovely compliments! It is my little hiding spot in the house! LOL

After years of sharing one small closet with my hubby, it is really nice to have a place to be able to display everything and access it easily too! :heart:

I actually updated it yesterday with a longer shelf for my Saddle LAMB's. Now they are all neatly displayed together! :yahoo:

OMG, I'm so in love with your L.A.M.B.! I have to admit I wasn't too interested in this collection before ... now I've been obsessing about getting at least one gorgeous piece after seeing your beautiful pics!

OMG, I'm so in love with your L.A.M.B.! I have to admit I wasn't too interested in this collection before ... now I've been obsessing about getting at least one gorgeous piece after seeing your beautiful pics!

I felt the same way when I saw them at first! I thought, yeah they're okay, but eh *shrugs*. Then I saw my Kingston in Saddle at Nordstrom and FLIPPED OUT! I guess it was the combination of the shape of the bag, the print and the inside....that stripey lining and awesome pockets! I was hooked.:yahoo:

Let me know if you have any questions about them. I am more than happy to help a future LAMBIE!!! ;)

i am curious to hear what you think of the new bags. the brown and tan ones that i think are only available through shopbop right now. i am a fellow lamb addict and am not sure how i feel!

I'm still so/so on those. I do like the Kensington Notting Hill in Sage, but I dunno. I feel like you can get great all leather bags from every designer out there. The one thing that I love about her printed canvas ones are that they really do stand out.

Who knows though, maybe once we see one in person we will fall in love with them too!! :P

Wow, you have a killer lux L.A.M.B. bag collection!! You collect the two nicest prints, IMO. :smile:

Do you have a lot of L.A.M.B. clothes too? I see some in your closet for sure. I collect L.A.M.B. LeSportsac bags and the clothes too. I don't have any of the lux bags though because my tokidoki addiction uses up all of my funds. :P