Missing the speedy sag!!

I love how my speedy kinda "slumps" when I set it down! I found that it works better for me to use lots of little pouches to organize inside the bag, then I am not digging so much and still have the sag. Also, I bought a little key hook thingy at the hardware store so I can attach my keys to the d-ring.

I like the sag too. I don't find the 25 though that hard to organize because it's not that big. It's big enough to hold all my things but I don't have to rummage too much because it's not as big as the 30. I can see this problem with the 30 though.

I've just got a Purseket for my speedy 30 and, oh, what a difference - no more hunting for keys or my mobile phone - sheer bliss. I just love all the pockets and it keeps the bag in shape really well too. I was ambivalent about the sag but like the structure the Purseket gives.

In my new 35, when I use it instead of placing everything long ways like along with the zipper, I place the items shortways, I'll carry a wallet, pochette, another cosmetic case, sunglasses and medium agenda. So when I place them in the bag this way it stays organized and avoids sag. Sorry it's hard to explain.....

Great idea, Bag Fetish....I may just have to do that!:yes:

that is what I do...love the sag of the speedy it is natural...hate the sag on most things like my bootie and other bits and pieces...but, the speedy looks odd too structured imo...if you are going to let anything sag let it be your speedy:graucho:

In my new 35, when I use it instead of placing everything long ways like along with the zipper, I place the items shortways, I'll carry a wallet, pochette, another cosmetic case, sunglasses and medium agenda. So when I place them in the bag this way it stays organized and avoids sag. Sorry it's hard to explain.....
the 35 fits a lot.....:confused1: