Missing the speedy sag!!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I just purchased a 'purse brite' organizer for my damier speedy 25 because I was getting frustrated trying to find stuff in this bottomless pit and now the bag sits upright and there's no sag at all! :sad: I actually liked the way the bag looked before with the sag but hate not having things organized! Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe I should carry less clutter and leave out the organizer? :s I think the only cure for this is if the speedy came with more interior pockets!:idea:

Yes, I feel the same. In a way, out of all my bags I feel as though the Speedy was created to carry all my "clutter"....so what can you do?

Actually, my Speedy only sags when I carry less. With more in the bag, it is stuffed from corner to corner.

i find that once i spread all of my items between the makeup case, wallet, agenda, and the small pocket the sag was still there and i also didn't have to search for my items in the bottomless pit....

I love the sag on a speedy! I have a mini lin and tried a purseket but it kept the bag too structured for me. So, I just keep everything in their smaller bags and cases and lay the flat things along the bottom and the flimsier things on top so everything stays organized and there is just a perfect amount of sag! :yes:

I think I might be a bit weird. I love my speedy a saggin. And, I wouldn't like the organizer...I like my stuff just hangin' out doing their thing all over the bag.

I bought a purseket but i havent used it because i like the sag...i just put all my make up stuff in a make up bag, pens etc in another little kit, then my wallet and keys. So everything has its own little bag but i still have my sag....

i just got my damier speedy 25. I figured if i put a right size cardboard at the bottom of the bag and wrap it up nicely, there won't be a sag. And it's not heavy at all =D