Missed opportunities...

Congrats on your kelly, I would assume it impossible för an SA to tell your DH never to set foot in an H store ever again! Very rude, and strange

I don't think that the SA told her husband not to set foot in an H store ever again. I think her husband said that he would not set foot in an H store every again due to the bad experience.

i am sorry for your bad experience! i think H could have handled it better but with this, i am on the side of H. Imagine if you go in and somebody before you bought 5 birkins and cleared all the stock for the day and left none for you! i wouldn't want that happen to me! I believe LV has a similar policy as well, due to the reseller situation.

now, u should just concentrate on getting your DH to forget about the experience!

i am sorry for your bad experience! i think H could have handled it better but with this, i am on the side of H. Imagine if you go in and somebody before you bought 5 birkins and cleared all the stock for the day and left none for you! i wouldn't want that happen to me! I believe LV has a similar policy as well, due to the reseller situation.

now, u should just concentrate on getting your DH to forget about the experience!

So true. Is that why I don't have a Birkin yet? :P Was VerniLover shopping at H ahead of me? ;) Actually I can't afford any of her beautiful croc poro Birkins anyway....which are too die for!!!