Mirror ;)

I keep my debit card in it. I also keep the mirror in the bag - NOT hanging out. It's really great as I reach for my debit card several times a day - and that makes it very easy to find in a messy bag.

I keep the mirror in the bag's storage box. I never use it, though I desperately needed one yesterday and remembered I actually have one that came with the bags! :shame:

When wearing the City, my cell phone and lip gloss are in the inside pocket. My keys and security tags are in the outside pocket for easy access.

I actually love the Purse style because its inside pocket is huge. My cell phone fits in there, as well as a small make-up pouch and mp3 player. Keys and passes always outside for easy access.

I use my mirror, without anything in the pocket usually. actually my only bbag right now is being fixed but I held onto the mirror because I love it and I do use it, so I keep it in the pocket of the purse I'm using right now. When i go out to a club/bar/concert/party/ect I put my license and debit card in the pocket and then slip the mirror into my bag, it's perfect for those emergency teeth/hair checking moments!

i've finally taken the mirror off my twiggy - but the mirror remains on my other b-bags... hmmm, i just keep it tucked in the bag... sometime is hanging out :roflmfao: 0o0o i totally love the idea of having b-cards in there!!! :jammin:

you girls are missing out! the mirror and pocket one of the handiest things about a b bag, IMO. I keep the mirror in the outside pocket, tied to the handle hardware. when i lived in NY, i kept my Metrocard (subway pass) and monthly train pass in the pocket. so easy to get to, without opening your main bag!