Miroir Speedy vs. Papillon

I cannot find any pics of the gold colour...all the editorials are featuring the silver...anyone with gold pics?

Love the speedy shape better it is more substantial and I love substantially bags has opposed to dainty and elegant...but, hey that is me!

I love and want BOTH! Here in NorCal metallics are really common and I don't think it would be too flashy. I am planning to wear the Miroir bags everywhere and with basic outfits-jeans and a cute top.

I put myself on the waiting list for the silver pap. I like the speedy too but I think the pap would be more formal. I so excited. They told me they would be expected end of october already ;))

I still cant decide! I need to see them in real life. Has anyone seen any new pix of these? I hadnt heard they wouldnt be out till December, I still thought they would be out in late Oct. Any updates?

i have a madarin epi papillion and i dont really like carying it:sad: ...... but im in line for the speedy! :yes: imo- its a beautiful piece:heart: - iconic style and it makes me smile just thinking about it! :shame: can't wait. im voting for the speedy.:love: