Miroir Lockit Update? [Picture of page 4]

I've said this before I'll saw it again

everybody just believe what you wish the only way we'll know for sure is when (if for the doubters) the bags hit the stores, then someone can saw I told you so.

p.s. I believe

Thank you.
We wouldn't be telling anyone this is it wasn't for certain...as I said, some SA's don't even know about lines coming out in the next MONTH, so we hardly expect them to know about something coming out in July. I love my SAs but they're not all as knowledgeable about their products as they put on.

You people are so funny sometimes....;) ....but I adore reading all your comments, ideas, issues...gives another insight to the customers mind...a refreshing view! It's fun.

This site does have a lot of good information but sometimes it also has wrong information, and information that people who work for LV really shouldn't be telling people from outside, "for internal use only" means exactly what it stands for. Maybe you think I am being hard but we are already one of the most copied brands in the world! Sometimes it's easy to understand why....

You are incorrect. If the counterfeiters want to copy the upcoming lines they just have to look at the runway pictures to be on time to produce the bags, it's simple as that

Thank you.
We wouldn't be telling anyone this is it wasn't for certain...as I said, some SA's don't even know about lines coming out in the next MONTH, so we hardly expect them to know about something coming out in July. I love my SAs but they're not all as knowledgeable about their products as they put on.

I agree! When I went to LV and asked about the Damier Speedy's 2 or 3 weeks before they were launched the SA said there was no such item comming out.

As for the Miroir Lockit, its gorgeous but I could never bring myself to buy such a shiny bag! :sweatdrop:

Okay, well I just put myself on the "just in case" waitlist...since everyone at the store is convinced no such bag is coming... :sad:

Fingers crossed, the Miroir range grew on me after no more were to be sold!

If this bag really was to come out in July, we (the sa's) would already have heard something about it (even if some of you think we're clueless sometimes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )....so no, it's not going to happen.

The one in the Karen Cooper pic is probably a prototype that was never commercialized....don't believe everything you read or hear...for example, some of the descriptions of the products for sale on that site are not always 100 percent truthful. But RESPECT to her collection though..beautiful pieces.

With all due respect, Karen is well aware of what a prototype is, she is more than capable to differentiate between a prototype and something that is actually going to be produced. And it's no news that the descriptions on the site are not 100% accurate, some of the pictures are prototypes themselves *ahem MC Speedy*, please excuse me when I say that attempt to deem yourself knowledgeable failed miserably. If you want to put yourself on a high pedestal then tell me something I don't know. Like what hardware is going to be paired with the new Suhali colors. LOL.

Thank you.

Seriously. Some of the SA's at SF didn't even know what the hell the Sophie was and it was staring them right in the face.