Miroir Information *Confirmed*

Thanks for sharing, Michelle. and yeah, I do hope those who want it will get it too...:girlsigh:

Maybe 'cos I'm in the asia pacific region and we have far less stores in comparison, but our bigger store has 10 speedies and 10 papillons in each color (all snapped still of course...)...I was also told Dec 1 but we're getting them in batches so prolly 2 - 4 at a time...as the date draws closer, I'm just afraid that my expectations will build up too much till then and when I do see them IRL, it'll be like :yucky: ...I really hope not...

So is it gonna be here for Dec 1 all in one shot?

Or maybe those numbers are only for the initial shipment, and they will continue to receive more shipments after Dec 1? I thought this line was supposed to be 'seasonal' (like the groom) :shrugs:

So is it gonna be here for Dec 1 all in one shot?

Or maybe those numbers are only for the initial shipment, and they will continue to receive more shipments after Dec 1? I thought this line was supposed to be 'seasonal' (like the groom) :shrugs:

^I think it's Limited and not seasonal...they're only bringing in a set number of pieces and that's it...this number may come in batches tho...

Don't get sad. Once you see it in real life, you might not even like it, you never know.

Oh, but what if the opposite happens?! I currently have no desire for the Mirior line...and I really hope I don't start loving it after seeing it in everyone's personal photos :sweatdrop: Especially Michelle's cos she takes great pictures of her stuff!