Miroir cosmetics case

im so excited i cant wait until tomorrow to call!! thanks so much for the info! i was going to but the mono cosmetics case but id much rather have this!

I'm just wondering, to everyone that is planning to get this cosmetics case, do you plan to use it regularly? I have waitlisted for the gold one but I'm wondering about its durability considering the problems we've heard about with regards to the Miroir...any thoughts?

i have a large "metal" case that i got from MAC that use every day for ALL my stuff, but I DO plan to use this small one whenever i go on a trip or I was thinking of just taking the stuff that use most every day during the week in it and that way i can put my large case away unless i want to use something that i dont always use. I do plan to really use mine! I have wanted one forever and now that its in the miroir i just cant wait.

I'm just wondering, to everyone that is planning to get this cosmetics case, do you plan to use it regularly? I have waitlisted for the gold one but I'm wondering about its durability considering the problems we've heard about with regards to the Miroir...any thoughts?

I don't think these will have many problems I think the problems are due to stress points the bag being stretched because of weight but because the cosmetics case is small it's not going to get that heavy plus it doesn't have handles to put all the stress in one sopt KWIM.

The hearts will be fine as they don't fit much at just a little change

Despite my problem with the miroir I have still WL for both items in both colours so I'm not worried

That's a concern of mine too since I use everything that I buy...don't want to get stuff just for 'display' only! But that's JMHO. I think it might work as a tiny evening clutch...:graucho:

I also plan on using the Miroir cosmetic bag as a small evening bag but will have to wait to see how much the bag can truly hold. For the Miroir hearts (gold and silver), I plan to use them as charms for my LV bags. I so regret missing out on the red Vernis heart last year as I wanted one to wear with my Denim Baggy PM :sad:

I'd like to use mine too as a small clutch but also for my on the go cosmetics...i think it will look so cute inside my white MC speedy too!!

i called my store directly today and although my SA had off the girl who answered knew all about them. she said to cal my SA tomorrow but it was no problem for me to get one and i just had to leave my billing info..

i couldnt wait so i stopped by the boutique tonite bc i was just planning to leave my billing info for my SA when she gets in tomorrow...

but the SA who i spoke too was like..."no theres nothing like that..what is miroir....u cant leave billing info for WL" she said i must not have called that boutique but 866..i was like nooo bc then knew my SA and i know what number i called ect but she did not believe me :shrugs:

i just have to wait till tomorrow now...im so nervous somehow i wont get one!!

i am thinking i should really only shop at the flagship from now on but my SA has been so great..idk