Miranda Tote Club

View attachment 3463042View attachment 3463043
Got two Miranda totes today for $450total. These are my first two MK Collection bags. I'm in love. Might sell my other MKs to justify the purchase lol
What a steal! You are so lucky to have found those MK Collection Miranda bags at such a discount. They are from two seasons ago and are no longer being produced. I have two in similar colors as yours and love to use them when I want to carry a soft leather tote as my handbag. My suntan/shell color block one is for spring/summer. My black quilted one is for year round. I recently realized that my black one from the first season the bag was produced (bought preloved w/silver hardware) has a handle drop 1 inch shorter than my color block one produced a few years later. Because I use the black one in the winter, it's hard to carry it on my shoulder with winter coats. So I recently bought a black leather shoulder strap w/silver hardware and attach it to the handle rings to carry it on my shoulder or cross-body during the winter. Problem solved!

What a steal! You are so lucky to have found those MK Collection Miranda bags at such a discount. They are from two seasons ago and are no longer being produced. I have two in similar colors as yours and love to use them when I want to carry a soft leather tote as my handbag. My suntan/shell color block one is for spring/summer. My black quilted one is for year round. I recently realized that my black one from the first season the bag was produced (bought preloved w/silver hardware) has a handle drop 1 inch shorter than my color block one produced a few years later. Because I use the black one in the winter, it's hard to carry it on my shoulder with winter coats. So I recently bought a black leather shoulder strap w/silver hardware and attach it to the handle rings to carry it on my shoulder or cross-body during the winter. Problem solved!

That's such a good idea. I love these bags. I'm worried to use them everyday because they are so fab. But I will lol!

That's such a good idea. I love these bags. I'm worried to use them everyday because they are so fab. But I will lol!
You can totally use them every day as long as you're careful with the lighter colored one to keep pens and dark non-colorfast denim away and to keep both out of the rain. Please pre-treat them with rain/stain repellent before use. When I'm in my Miranda mood, I can carry it for days on end without wanting to switch back to my saffiano leather bags. Enjoy your new bags!

You can totally use them every day as long as you're careful with the lighter colored one to keep pens and dark non-colorfast denim away and to keep both out of the rain. Please pre-treat them with rain/stain repellent before use. When I'm in my Miranda mood, I can carry it for days on end without wanting to switch back to my saffiano leather bags. Enjoy your new bags!

Thanks so much! I'll spray them right now lol

As far as large totes, do you ladies like the LV neverfull or MK Miranda? As far as style and function?
I think they're both great totes. I've never owned an LV Neverfull, so don't have any personal experience with it. I do know it's very functional and the coated canvas allows it to be used in wet environments. And I do love using my coated canvas LV Galliera in damier azur in the summers for this reason. But, overall, I think the Miranda is more luxurious. The soft, smooth calfskin leather coupled with the suede interior make it ultra luxe.

I think they're both great totes. I've never owned an LV Neverfull, so don't have any personal experience with it. I do know it's very functional and the coated canvas allows it to be used in wet environments. And I do love using my coated canvas LV Galliera in damier azur in the summers for this reason. But, overall, I think the Miranda is more luxurious. The soft, smooth calfskin leather coupled with the suede interior make it ultra luxe.

That's my thought. I love the feel of the leather. And today it rained and I had to huddle with my Miranda as we ran to the car

Reactions: cdtracing
View attachment 3510958
I love Lexi so much I found this navy and black Lexi.. it was a great deal , a few scratches but I think some conditioner will help it. [emoji173]️[emoji7]

I love it!! I have the Navy/Black combo in Nubuck suede so in a way we're bag twins...or at least bag cousins!!!:ghi5: I love this bag & am still stalking the Elephant! LOL We may have to start a Lexi thread!!!

Reactions: smileydimples
I love it!! I have the Navy/Black combo in Nubuck suede so in a way we're bag twins...or at least bag cousins!!!:ghi5: I love this bag & am still stalking the Elephant! LOL We may have to start a Lexi thread!!!
Hi cousin :tup:I agree that's why I keep coming here since there there not a Lexi thread. I really hope you find an elephant one the color is so yummy . Lexi is my favorite I have a riley in navy and black that I am going to let go since they are so close

Last edited:
Reactions: cdtracing