Miranda Tote Club

missbagwathi

Feb 21, 2013
Hello,

I'm so excited, I just ordered the Large Miranda in Palm Green. I realised there isn't any thread dedicated to the Miranda, so in my elation I started this. I'd love to see which Miranda you've got and how they look IRL. I can't wait for mine to do a reveal. The Miranda's looked so good on Heidi Klum & Zoe Saldana.

Hello,

I'm so excited, I just ordered the Large Miranda in Palm Green. I realised there isn't any thread dedicated to the Miranda, so in my elation I started this. I'd love to see which Miranda you've got and how they look IRL. I can't wait for mine to do a reveal. The Miranda's looked so good on Heidi Klum & Zoe Saldana.

Congrats on your new bag, cant wait to see pics!

And it's here finally!!! So thrilled. I'll need some time for the reveal coz I just take the worst pics. But I love how the bag is soft deer leather unlike the Saffiano's. I love the Saffiano's too but this just feels so luxe. The colour is so much fun. Just having trouble figuring out how to tie the bag close. Reveal coming up!

And it's here finally!!! So thrilled. I'll need some time for the reveal coz I just take the worst pics. But I love how the bag is soft deer leather unlike the Saffiano's. I love the Saffiano's too but this just feels so luxe. The colour is so much fun. Just having trouble figuring out how to tie the bag close. Reveal coming up!
Congratulations! I'm super excited to see it. I am thinking of getting one this autumn.

Thank you!! I love how soft the bag is. I've been carrying a lot of Saffiano's and find it heavy. And the size is perfect for me too.

Are you still loving the Miranda? There are not that many posts about it. I finally ordered one, my first MK bag, so I will be part of the club in a few days :smile:

Are you still loving the Miranda? There are not that many posts about it. I finally ordered one, my first MK bag, so I will be part of the club in a few days :smile:

I absolutely love it. It's one of my fav. bags. What colour did you get? Even I was surprised how the Miranda didn't get as much love as the Selma's. I only can't get the bag to remain closed with the ties. Love it otherwise.

I absolutely love it. It's one of my fav. bags. What colour did you get? Even I was surprised how the Miranda didn't get as much love as the Selma's. I only can't get the bag to remain closed with the ties. Love it otherwise.

I went with Azalea - Nordstrom has it as part of their current sale. I figured that was a good way to try it out - and I love the color!