Mirage Speedy Owners...tell me all about it

I repeat Queen and Cyndee. Queen, "...a great bag, and one that you don't see all over the place!". And Cyndee added, "...with a twist." I have it in black and it is my favorite! Love love love this bag. Get one if you can. Well worth it.

The price is steep, but I totally repeat: WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. I honestly could carry it every single day, with every single outfit I own. Cost per wear will end up being in the cents!!!

i have the bordeaux and love it. i even got the matching bandeau to match too! anyway, it VERY durable... I'm ashamed to say that on one of my drunken nights out, I slipped and scraped the handles on the cement sidewalk (I do't recommend anyone to test this out btw LOL) and miraculously, there were NO scratches the next morning!! I'm a real clumsy and careless person and the mirage speedy is PERFECT!! also because I live in vancouver where if it's not raining like mad, it's snowing or there's a hail storm... Overall, get the mirage!! It's practical, looks like the regular monogram with a twist and the patent handles are soooooo carefree :heart:

I also have the Bordeaux Mirage and matching Bandeau. I definitely agree with everyone else...if you can find it, buy it! You will never be disappointed.
It's one of my favorite bags. Don't forget to post pics when you get it!

oh no...every post have absolutely NO negative comment about the mirage speedy. if I do get one, it would be the noir. however, i stopped by LV yday and saw the Ebony Hampstead MM and fell in love. it's also a great weather proof bag minus the open-top-closure. Plus it costs less. Definitely have to weigh this out. The mirage is up there on the wish list.

I have it in the black & love it- It feels more classic than any other LV I own and women (and men) of all ages swoon over it . I did put it away as soon as winter was over though and was nervous if the patent leather would be too trendy since designers are drowning us in patent in every color - usually when they do an overkill like that and we all buy it and the next thing you know it is Totally Passe' but I think black patent like animal prints will always come back around. That's my thoughts on it!