Mirage Bordeaux Anniv Speedy is here!! Sorry...LONG

You lucky gal. The mirage is a beauty. I ended up passing on it only because I needed something more convenient with an 11 month old son. I know I'm gonna kick myself for it.

i know the speedy mirage is gorgeous (i have one! :P), BUT YOUR IVORIE SPEEDY IS TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love how you put a bandeau on it -- it totally matches and brightens it up. how well has the colour hold up so far? is the white epi easy to maintain??

oops, before i forget -- congrats on all the wonderful purchases and you're soooo lucky to have such a sweet, understanding bf -- i'm jealous!! my bf tried to ban me from buying my mirage even though it was MY OWN MONEY *grr*. anyway, congrats on all the buys!!

Thanks! Funny thing is that your photo of the bag (which was the clearest photo I found on this forum) was what really tipped me over the top! Ivorie has held up pretty well so far...my other epi piece (the lilac noe) was bought preowned and looks new. I think epi generally wears well. Only thing is that the palladium lock has made the area turn a little gray, but I think I can wipe it gently with a damp cloth.

I love putting bandeaus on the bags! I have a gris bandeau that I use on the azur speedy, and also to loop it through the noe as a closure. I also use the blue Canwan bandeau on my manh pm, which I think is the most beautiful bandeau! :tup: I thought about the mirage bandeau for the speedy but I think this one is beautiful enough to stand on its own! :love: