Mirage Bandeau is selling out

Awww that bandeau is sooo beautiful!! Does anyone know if there are any in Canada?
Cyndee and I bought ours at the Holt's LV at Yorkdale. I have no idea how many they originally had or if there are any more, but I would phone around, I think they are like the bags in that the general public have not really heard of them yet so there will be a good chance that you will find one. Good Luck!;)

i bought mine in Holt Renfrew vancouver after seeing Cyndee and arnott's pics :biggrin: I loveeeeeeee mine! Its great and seems to work on EVERY SINGLE BAG (see arnott's great thread!!..it really made me want to buy one LOL).

i bought mine in Holt Renfrew vancouver after seeing Cyndee and arnott's pics :biggrin: I loveeeeeeee mine! Its great and seems to work on EVERY SINGLE BAG (see arnott's great thread!!..it really made me want to buy one LOL).

Hey when did you buy yours? :P I was there on Thursday and they were all sold out!

It's too late. I went to LV today and my SA tried calling around to get me one and they are all sold out. :crybaby: I really wanted one.

Have you tried 866-VUITTON? I think they can search the system for things anywhere in the country, and have boutiques send them directly to you if need be (that's what they did for me once for something that wasn't in stock at their distribution center). It's worth a try if you really want one.