mint nikki's should come soon! who's excited?!

I love the Shop Dress pic!! YUMMM
yhst-64985459757171_2040_124802129

God that Mint Nikki looks amazing! Mint reminds me of Hayden-Harnett's Lagoon, which is an equally amazing color IMHO, but the picture sunlitmoon posted makes Mint > Lagoon! If it looks like the IRL picture then I'm going to get one too! :drool:

desi now that you posted that pic so big (or maybe it is because I am on a laptop now) that really does look beautiful. A different style than the other pics, the other pics are more funky bright. But this picture looks so beautiful and pretty. Either way I think it will be gorgeous. :smile: Just different, though. A main difference that is striking to me is that the other pics of the mint make it look very glazed, while that pic looks really matte to me. Hmmm. Bags look so different in different lighting, so who knows. We will see very soon! :biggrin:

Yes the color's pretty much the same but I'll only want it if it's a more glazed appearance like the ones on her facebook. It completely makes the bag for me, either way I can't wait to see more though. It's so prettty. It makes me ache for summer and I'm usually very much a fall/winter person.

Attachments

• RMfacebook.jpg
    RMfacebook.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 80
Luvhandbags I think all the pics we have seen of the mint are now in this thread. =) Two with a plain white background, one brighter and one softer looking, one on a model, and one next to Rebecca in a picture (right above this post). I don't have a pic of the seafoam on hand but seafoam is a very different color IMO, not bright at all, very pale/subdued/"chalky" if that makes sense. You can find pics I am sure by searching the RM threads for "seafoam." :smile: Let me know if you need me to find one for you!

Aw thanks xoxo, you are so helpful! I will do some searching through the RM threads. I saw the Peacock and it is so pretty.....very close to the Mint color above..at least I think that is mint above.