Minkettes with your Fabulous Love Quote Scarves & RM Bag Modeling Pictures

and to think.. Toki and I are supposed to be on a:ban:!!!
every time i think of this i crack up :roflmfao: laughing hysterical. we both went on a :ban: and then you went crazy and bought so much stuff including TWO RM bags and i ended up buying a full-price nikki!!!!!! ahahahahahhahaha

Congrats Shyne and welcome to the RM club!!! Your MAM is a classic and you will LOVE HER!! You LQ gals are too cute.. now I can't wait to see Toki's nikki when it arrives. My Marina LQ comes in Thursday I can't wait to pair it with my RM!!!

OMG, p3bbz, how could I forget you :shame: I'm so sorry you also enabled us!! YOu told us to come to the RM forum!!! Thanks for inviting us here!!! I'll post pics here as soon as my nikki gets here!! It should be here on thursday afternoon. Not like I'm stalking the UPS guy or anything :roflmfao:

Oh awesome your Marina is coming the same day as my nikki!!! Which RM bags do you have p3bbz?

OMG, p3bbz, how could I forget you :shame: I'm so sorry you also enabled us!! YOu told us to come to the RM forum!!! Thanks for inviting us here!!! I'll post pics here as soon as my nikki gets here!! It should be here on thursday afternoon. Not like I'm stalking the UPS guy or anything :roflmfao:

Oh awesome your Marina is coming the same day as my nikki!!! Which RM bags do you have p3bbz?

yeah p3bbz also!! Sorry was soo blinded by all your nice RMs and I kinda off forgot who is enabled us!:P

ead_angel also teased us w/her nikki & matching LQ remember shyne? we were like GAHHHHHHHHH, gotta get some of those bags!

A BAN?? Don't you two already have them all?!:yes:
I have three and my best friend told me to cut it out!! But I am ordering the Bali tomorrow, I will wait on Rasberry Mousse a couple weeks.

Now I am thinking of getting the grey matinee to go with my Fog LQ...but I also think the bag would look great with Rasberry Mousse and Bali!! I think clearbright has a Rasberry Mousse with her grey bag and it is hot!

^^ I have the RM too as in Raspberry mouse and its perfect..
attachment.php

see what I mean.. I got a RM bec of LQ.. I so want a mini nikki in gray!!

A BAN?? Don't you two already have them all?!:yes:
I have three and my best friend told me to cut it out!! But I am ordering the Bali tomorrow, I will wait on Rasberry Mousse a couple weeks.

Now I am thinking of getting the grey matinee to go with my Fog LQ...but I also think the bag would look great with Rasberry Mousse and Bali!! I think clearbright has a Rasberry Mousse with her grey bag and it is hot!

not even close to all of them!! :nogood:

this addiction goes around and around and around and i can't ever see it ending!! get the scarf, need a bag. get a bag, need a scarf! :roflmfao:

I only have 4 LQ but i want sooooooo many more. Bali is a great color, so is raspberry mousse!! ITA the grey bag & raspberry mousse does look HOT! :mad:

oooh shyne i just saw this thread now!!! congrats, she's a beauty and i really like the new h/w on your bag! :yahoo: btw can you take a pic of the lining? from this pic i can't tell which one it is! :nuts:

attachment.php

ead_angel, i do have a raspberry mousse LQ that i took a pic of in my grey miu miu. i think they go really well together. :love:

OK, gals my deepest apologies for leading you in here.. :rolleyes: LQ and RM were made for each other!!

I have a wee RM collection right now: MAM in eggplant and Matinee in Stonewash Blue w/Grey flaps. I bought the MAM in ocean but recently sold it. I'm on a shopping ban right now because I went a little nuts after I got promoted (have to dress the part of my new position KWIM? :graucho:) But anyways.. my purchases included the 2 RMs, 1 HH bag an LQ, a buttload of clothes and shoes and a spa day LOL .. in about a month.

I really want more LQs and of course RMs.. that may have to wait until the Fall though bc I need to put some of my money into my summer vacations I plan to take... sigh what's a girl to do. :shrugs:

I'm so glad you're both RM gals now! Actually I want a patterned scarf to match BOTH my RMs and a few neutrals .. omg I'm ramlbing. Shyne I'm going to add you to my friends converted to RM! - only bc I feel partially responsible. :P I got two of my bestest friends into RM with their first purchases being the MAM in Fuschia and Violet Matinee - I still drool looking over their bags even though I have one of my own!

Last edited:
OK, gals my deepest apologies for leading you in here.. :rolleyes: LQ and RM were made for each other!!

I have a wee RM collection right now: MAM in eggplant and Matinee in Stonewash Blue w/Grey flaps. I bought the MAM in ocean but recently sold it. I'm on a shopping ban right now because I went a little nuts after I got promoted (have to dress the part of my new position KWIM? :graucho:) But anyways.. my purchases included the 2 RMs, 1 HH bag an LQ, a buttload of clothes and shoes and a spa day LOL .. in about a month.

I really want more LQs and of course RMs.. that may have to wait until the Fall though bc I need to put some of my money into my summer vacations I plan to take... sigh what's a girl to do.

I'm so glad you're both RM gals now! Shyne I'm going to add you to my friends converted to RM! - only bc I feel partially responsible. :P I got two of my bestest friends into RM with their first purchases being the MAM in Fuschia and Violet Matinee - I still drool looking over their bags even though I have one of my own!

I'd actually like to thank you for leading us in here!! I needed a new obsession and things were kinda quiet in my life on the handbag front. I :heart: being excited about bags again and totally obsessed!! :lol:

You're absolutely right RM + LQ = HEAVEN! :cloud9:

Congrats on your promotion!! :yahoo: A wee RM collection is sometimes better than a giant one because you can actually give love and attention to the bags you have. I've kinda learned the hard way that less = more!

Wow, your best friends made 2 amazing selections too!! I love both fuschia and violet!! gahhhhh, they have good taste!!

Add shyne to your friends converted to RM I like the #4 and you DID help to convert her!! :P

not even close to all of them!! :nogood:

this addiction goes around and around and around and i can't ever see it ending!! get the scarf, need a bag. get a bag, need a scarf! :roflmfao:

I only have 4 LQ but i want sooooooo many more. Bali is a great color, so is raspberry mousse!! ITA the grey bag & raspberry mousse does look HOT! :mad:
ITA!!:yes::yes::yes: