Minkettes with your Fabulous Love Quote Scarves & RM Bag Modeling Pictures

Lovely colors ladies! I wish I knew how to wear scarves... :smile:

Robinn, How lucky are you to have 2 TDF MABs - that GE and the Bomar! I have the photo of your Bomar in my iPhone and not a day passes by that I don't stare at it, lol.

disco! Zippy is zuper lovely! if an OH appears in the auction sites, all hell will break lose, LOL!!!! :lol:

My glazed espresso mab with a scarf from anthropologie. I am wearing brown tweed pants with an orange top, so the scarf is my pop of color (or many colors). I am scarf obsessed so I could almost post one pict per day here.

View attachment 1611670

MY FAV RM + Scarf Combo: My Zippy, the Zipster MAM!!! And my cheap, bright colored scarf from H&M, that I love more than all of my scarves. (pic taken in March 2011)

Lovely colors ladies! I wish I knew how to wear scarves... :smile:

Robinn, How lucky are you to have 2 TDF MABs - that GE and the Bomar! I have the photo of your Bomar in my iPhone and not a day passes by that I don't stare at it, lol.

disco! Zippy is zuper lovely! if an OH appears in the auction sites, all hell will break lose, LOL!!!! :lol:

I always struggle with scarves, too. I love them so much on others, but they just don't seem to work right on me or on my bags, no matter how often I've tried. :girlsigh: There needs to be a class on scarves or something - there's some magical secret to it that eludes me.

Totally me, I want to make scarves work but they wont cooperate! :lol:

I always struggle with scarves, too. I love them so much on others, but they just don't seem to work right on me or on my bags, no matter how often I've tried. :girlsigh: There needs to be a class on scarves or something - there's some magical secret to it that eludes me.

I saw that video in another thread and it helped inspire me to buy some mega expensive scarves and also commit myself to daily scarf use. She also has instructional / talking videos going through each way to wear the scarves if you link her on YouTube.

God bless scarves shoes and bags that aren't impacted by weight gain & loss.

I will keep this thread alive with my scarf obsession... First I have to change back into RM... I am cheating w Marc Jacobs today.