Minibout Zep 942 Pumps

^^that was exactly what she said that someone on TFS said they look like nostrils and that's how she thinks of the shoes which is now my opinion too. Jetset- now you have imprinted that image in my mind so I think I need to return my minibouts, my Amex thanks you!

Its funny how so many of us seem to be on both TFS and tpf, we are clearly addicts.

Yes that would be me :P Stinas told me I should give it another try and I did and got the pink minibouts and I LOVE them!!! Suprisingly very comfortable as well. Definitely try them again! Thanks for telling me Stinas! :yes:
:heart: anytime!
Stinas! Wow! They look fantastic on you...:love: Did you get the Taupe too?? You are my hero! :heart:
I did, but I returned them for my red Jolis. I do regret it in a way now because I want both lol Im never satisfied.
I still don't know how I feel about this shoe. I really want to love it so I bought it in my two favorite colors, nude and pink. But Asha mentioned that the peep toe looks like a nostril and now that's all I think about it when I look at them.

Stinas - I agree that this style looks great on you.
:roflmfao::roflmfao: You guys are funny.
First of all, Stinas should be a foot model. All of your shoes look stunning! I think that the width of your foot must be more 'normal', mine is wide and I couldn't cram my feet into any size and have them look normal. I finally got my dream patent Joli's and no, my super wide feet wouldn't fit!!!
My feet are the only thing on me that are so called "perfect" on me. Every damn shoe I try on looks great....even really really really ugly ones...yes, I tried on clunky chunky ugly Herman Munster shoes just to see, and yes, they looked good lol
No wonder why my AMEX is melting! haha
^^^LOL mine wouldnt barely fit into the Jolies either!! And ITA Stinas you have perfect CL feet, lol.
:heart:Thanks!