mini pochette vs. wapity?

^^Wow that really helped! For some reason I thought the flat pouch bigger then what it really is. Thanks! Now I am 100% happy I chose the mini pochette. Thanks so much jill, really appreciate it!

^^Wow that really helped! For some reason I thought the flat pouch bigger then what it really is. Thanks! Now I am 100% happy I chose the mini pochette. Thanks so much jill, really appreciate it!

you're welcome :smile:

yeah, the measurements on the vuitton.com site is wrong. If they had a white MC mini pochette I'd trade in my wapity and get that. I agree, for what you want to use it for and will put inside, the mini pochette is the right choice!!!

Hey girls! I was hoping you could help me with a small dilemma. I have a mini pochette on the way :yahoo: and was wondering what could this fit vs. a wapity?

Ultimately I would like a nano, cell (samsung like razr), & cles to fit in there? what would fit this & more?

thanks!:heart:

OT, is your cell the samsung a900??

a900_Product2078524449.jpg

Hi, aarti
I cannot fit my vernis cles in my wapities, but I can fit a phone (I also have the Samsung A900!), keys, four cards in the inner pouch, loose bills (too lazy to fold), and my lipgloss.