Mini Pochette or Multicolor Cles?

When in doubt, get both.
Just kidding, I suggest getting the MC Cles because it won't be around forever.
Multicolor is fun and playful, mini pochette is practical. I have DE mini pochette and it serves many different purposes.
This is really tough call, but my final vote goes for MC Cles.

Mini Pochettes always make me smile! I have 3 DE, Mono and DA. Holds an iPhone, keys, lipstick, cards, cash. But then again, my little cles is also one of my loves. Watch the youtube videos and see what suits you the best. GL

Like others have said, the colors can chip off, it's all a matter of how you use it. I have a white MC agenda that is over 10 years old now and it's still beautiful with only 1 hairline chip on one of the LVs close to the fold of the agenda. If you plan on tossing it around and not really caring to much about it, the mini pochette might be a better choice... It will definitely me more functional for you :smile:. Plus, I love how with the DE pocketed, the LV script square is right in the middle and that red interior just pops and always makes me smile.

HI!

I have al three items and love them all. IF I needed to pick one it would def be the mini pochette. Its so multipurpose! I love it. I use it as an evening bag, to put in a larger bag, so it holds my phone or my make-up, I sometimes use is as a wallet and clip it in two belt loops of my trousers ( great when going to a popconcert!)
and I even attach my longer strap to it and ware it cross body.

On the other hand, the pink lining on the clefs is to die for;)!
HTH
Good luck deciding!