Mini Paddington!

Mariabdc I think your bag is a fabulous mini Paddinton. That choco and gold combination is pretty stunning. I bet it looks gorgeous on you. You'll get your Betty don't worry. Tuck your change away and gift money, obscure over flow cash and stay focused on the prize. Theres still quite a bit of Betty's lingering around and you'll score sooner or later. Don't sell this one, just build up and get another one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the mini paddy's very heavy?
How would they compare to the regular sized (not the one with the front pocket) paddy?
Anyone have side by side pics?
Thanks!:heart:

I have a chocolate mini paddy and it isnt heavy... i had a muscade regular and sold it...I like it better than the regular, the later is too cumbersome... but i use it mainly for going out...
I have posted a pic of all the stuff that fits a mini paddy in another thread... cant remember which one now!
I will try to attach a pic... courtesy of Bluegenes

Attachments

• tPF%20paddies.JPG
    tPF%20paddies.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 43
Hi Chloestar, I have both a mini and a regular Paddy. I don't find the mini very heavy, but I think I am developing arms of steel. The mini is quite alot smaller than the rregualr and I would say isn't an everyday bag IF you carry lots around with you. I do use my mini alot as I carry another bag to work (for papers etc) and then have the mini for my personal items (keys, purse, mini umbrella, phone and small agenda.) I think the regualr is better if u tote loads of stuff around with you, and fits an amazing amount in. Is there anyway you can go to a store and compare? I was quite suprised at how small the baby was. However please don't me put you off it, its just too cute and perfect for going out. I love mine so......

I dont find the mini heavy however I am getting frustrated with the lack of space. I much prefer using my medium paddy so I can fit what I need in it without having everything spilling out the top. I dont find either of them heavy though and I walk home 40 minutes from work with the medium paddy.

Thanks mariabdc, Cat_uk & Jamie for the helpful info! :flowers:

I find the regular paddy kinda heavy (I have weak little girl arms..lol), and was thinking of downsizing to the mini.
I actually have 2 paddys, one which is brand new and I've never used. So might keep the one I've used and sell the new one for the mini size.

I can't compare them in store, because no where seems to still stock the mini anymore.
Anyone know where I can get one online? price?

[
I can't compare them in store, because no where seems to still stock the mini anymore.
Anyone know where I can get one online? price?[/quote]

Bluefly is selling some as well...
There are mixed feelings about Diabro in the Chloe subforum... :s

I have a mini... here is my issue:
It is not that I can't fit things in there, I am fine with fitting what I need in the bag. The problem arises if I am going shopping or partaking in some other activity that requires me to get things in and out of this bag. I am such a klutz and the bag is rather small. I end up dropping things/almost dropping my bag/almost banging the lock into something. So, for me, it really isn't that practical. I adore looking at them tho- so cute! LOL... as a going out bag, it's great.

Bluefly is selling some as well...
There are mixed feelings about Diabro in the Chloe subforum... :s
So should I give Diabro a miss?
Checked out Bluefly-they have a cute black, red and silver paddy. But was after a brown one..lol.

Don't struggle with the reg sized paddy, actually think it's a bit big.
Hopefully won't find it hard to get things out of the mini one.I'm such a klutz too!...:lol: