Mini Noe / Petit Noe Opinions ...

OMG cutest pic ever!!!

I took the liberty to re-post the cutest pic ever.
The picture belong to the pfer elle-mo

NOE-BABY.jpg

i once bought the mini noe and returned it for store credit...i think the size was just right for me to go out..i don't really carry a lot but u get the idea...the reason why i returned it was because i couldn't stand the bottom vachetta

That's why I would get one - just to go out to parties! :yes:

I don't see it in the clubhouse section

:crybaby:

I want to see that cute baby!

Sorry, I don't know how to direct you to the thread other than to walk you through it, so here goes.... go to LV Clubhouse - on 1st page scroll down until you see the "Classic drawstring Noe Club", click on it, then go to page 3 and scroll down until you see the posting dated 9/11/06 from "elle-mo" (you'll see a picture of two kids next to elle-mo's name. Click on her posting "My Chloe in my Noe" and you'll then see the cutest picture of elle-mo' baby!!! It's adorable. Let me know what you think!!!

Sorry, I don't know how to direct you to the thread other than to walk you through it, so here goes.... go to LV Clubhouse - on 1st page scroll down until you see the "Classic drawstring Noe Club", click on it, then go to page 3 and scroll down until you see the posting dated 9/11/06 from "elle-mo" (you'll see a picture of two kids next to elle-mo's name. Click on her posting "My Chloe in my Noe" and you'll then see the cutest picture of elle-mo' baby!!! It's adorable. Let me know what you think!!!

Guess you figured out where to find Chloe in the Noe!!! I gotta learn how to post other pics and threads..... I love that picture!!!!!! I have it on my bulletin board at work!!! It just makes me smile!!! Thank you to elle-mo for posting her daughter's picture!!! And now I'm obsessing over getting a Noe as well.... I thought I wanted the large Noe, but I might get the petit Noe.

In the monogram I like the noe and the mini. Somehow I'm not a fan of the bottom of the petit, but I LOVE it in the epi especially in moka...actually anything epi in moka works for me!