Mini Noe / Petit Noe Opinions ...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is the deal.

I'm between getting a Monogram Mini Noe or a Monogram Petit Noe.

I like the mini. I wonder how big it would be? can it fit on the shoulder?

Karen's website KarenKooper.com - Bienvenue offers a great panorama of all Noe, I wonder why the Mini looks that big :wtf:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. get the mini , it's small but super cute

3. Go on e-luxury and check out the measurements for the mini and petit noes.... I would go for the petit noe.....have you seen the picture of the baby inside the petit noe? So cute... look for it on the Noe clubhouse - I think it's on the 3rd page.

4. I don't see it in the clubhouse section

:crybaby:

I want to see that cute baby!

5. Personally, I love Petite Noe just bcos it's functional and pretty.
    Noe is quite large for me while Mini Noe looks so cute but not roomy!

6. I searched on ebay and saw that some petit noe have a different bottom that the one we can see on elux, is it the old version?

7. The mini noe is sooooooooooo cute. Its hand held. But it small. I love how the Petit Noe feels as a shoulder purse. I would love a MC Petit Noe, or Monogram Petit Noe. And of course I would love a mini noe because I held it, and it's so cute.

8. I took the liberty to re-post the cutest pic ever.
    The picture belong to the pfer elle-mo

[​IMG]

9. ^^^^ LoL!!!! OMG that is the cutest baby in the world!!! :lol:

Go for the Petit Noé! Although I really don't know how small the Mini Noé is :confused1:

10. petit noe!!!

11. This is so cute!!!!!!!! Awwwwww, I love this picture. :yes:

12. ^^^^ soooo cute!!!!^^^^
    oh and I like the petit noe!
    I just got a blue one and so exited to get it!

13. i like mini noe best.... maybe u can have it specially made with epi leather...it'd be so adorable :smile:

14. i once bought the mini noe and returned it for store credit...i think the size was just right for me to go out..i don't really carry a lot but u get the idea...the reason why i returned it was because i couldn't stand the bottom vachetta