MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

monkyjib

Respect good taste
O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
My updated mini collection :biggrin: Just realizing that I have a monochromatic theme going on hahahah. Thanks for letting me share and stay safe everyone:smile:
You have my dream collection :love: LOVE the so blacks and the metallic mini reissue!!

May I ask if you find the rectangular vs square shape works on different occasions/ looks? I’m considering the square since I dress casually most of the time but the rectangular somehow seems easier to find and the shape is so classic.

Leejah

Sep 24, 2019
You have my dream collection :love: LOVE the so blacks and the metallic mini reissue!!

May I ask if you find the rectangular vs square shape works on different occasions/ looks? I’m considering the square since I dress casually most of the time but the rectangular somehow seems easier to find and the shape is so classic.
Thanks so much ! Honestly, I find either one can be dressy and/or casual. I’ve used both to weddings, walks, and shopping. I am a very casually dresser as well and have not had any issues styling. Good luck on your search :smile:

Reactions: monkyjib

Kayceedee88

Mar 15, 2018
Trying to locate a rectangle mini flap in gray. Does anyone know any SAs that would be willing to help me locate one
Don’t think that Chanel has released any gray minis since 20S... Been waiting for one as well but I don’t think you’ll find one through an SA right now. Pre-loved you may find one.

Pinkberryzz

Aug 16, 2020
Toronto
Hey guys, for those of you have light coloured bags (I.e. beige, white) how do you store them? Do you keep them in the black dust bag or does it rub off some colour onto it? Thanks :smile: