MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

My updated mini collection :biggrin: Just realizing that I have a monochromatic theme going on hahahah. Thanks for letting me share and stay safe everyone:smile:

You have my dream collection :love: LOVE the so blacks and the metallic mini reissue!!

May I ask if you find the rectangular vs square shape works on different occasions/ looks? I’m considering the square since I dress casually most of the time but the rectangular somehow seems easier to find and the shape is so classic.

You have my dream collection :love: LOVE the so blacks and the metallic mini reissue!!

May I ask if you find the rectangular vs square shape works on different occasions/ looks? I’m considering the square since I dress casually most of the time but the rectangular somehow seems easier to find and the shape is so classic.
Thanks so much ! Honestly, I find either one can be dressy and/or casual. I’ve used both to weddings, walks, and shopping. I am a very casually dresser as well and have not had any issues styling. Good luck on your search :smile:

Reactions: monkyjib