MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Thanks! Hey this is a crazy coincidence but it looks like they happen to be producing this bag this season again.

nat74 posted a red one available at Saks:

And there was a pink or beige one very similar to mine posted a few pages before that:
Yess! Saw the beige one in the stock thread and reached out right away as I was so excited! Unfortunately, original poster had no specific info I could give my SA and my SA could not figure out the bag. Saw the red one too, but really interested in the beige one. How nice you got a vintage piece and it happened to get re-released! :love: :tup:

Reactions: YEANETT and Pchul
I found this beautiful blue mini at the boutique. I think it was a seasonal piece from last year(20P or 20 S?). However, the SA gave me such *****y vibe, I had to give it a pass as I didn’t want to give my money to this person. Still, I really like the bag though! *sigh* Did I do the right thing?! Anyone here has this bag?

I have this one but in the black color.
Why not try to buy it true another SA?

View attachment 5017154

That’s what I thought as well. However, I decided that I’d rather get it in black anyway (and of course, they didn’t have it) Did yours have any issues with the chain? I saw someone mentioned that it could get twisted? Any problems on the hardware chipping?

Reactions: YEANETT and Pchul
That’s what I thought as well. However, I decided that I’d rather get it in black anyway (and of course, they didn’t have it) Did yours have any issues with the chain? I saw someone mentioned that it could get twisted? Any problems on the hardware chipping?

mine doesn’t have any issues. But to be fair, I only have it for a month and have only used it in the weekend. The chain isn’t twisted.
It took them a week to find one ( I live in Europe) if you want, I can send you some pictures ? ‍♀️

Reactions: Pchul and monkyjib
In case someone is still wondering what the dark beige mini looks like, here it is. I got my hands on it through my great SA. Apparently each boutique doesn’t get many of these (my boutique only received 2 that time and I got one of the 2). This beige tone looks different depending on the lighting. It looks lighter (like a milk tea colour) in daylight and dark beige (Dalgona coffee I’d say) like on this pic in indoor lights. Highly recommend it if you are on the about fence.

C113B19A-7C60-4BDE-AB8A-E95955A0BF09.jpeg

Hi all! Love this minis thread. I am
Currently considering a black LGHW chanel mini rectangle but undecided between chevron or quilted. Can anyone share their inputs? :biggrin: I have a black M/L CF With GHW in my collection.

Hi all! Love this minis thread. I am
Currently considering a black LGHW chanel mini rectangle but undecided between chevron or quilted. Can anyone share their inputs? :biggrin: I have a black M/L CF With GHW in my collection.
Definitely a chevron one then. I am in the same boat as you. Have the M/L black GHW and wanna add a chevron mini with LGHW but Chanel hasn’t released this combination since 20S?! They only had black chevron with SHW in 21C... Hopefully 21A will have this combo.