MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Hi all! I've been looking for a mini pink in caviar and GHW for the longest. Recently I saw one up in the preloved market for USD3990, series 8. What do you guys think? Is it overpriced or a good deal since Chanel dont make caviar mini anymore

Hi everyone, I just put my deposit down for my first ever chanel and its a mini rectangle! It was so difficult finding one in Canada and I just wanted to to share my excitement! I pick it up this friday (!!) the photo below is from the seller. Also does anyone know how a 20 series caviar material holds up? I saw some threads on other series's caviar material but couldn't find one for this particular series.

front.png

Last edited:
Yeah that’s what I think too. But pink caviar is so hard to come by ): do you know what’s an “acceptable” price for preloved mini caviar?
. Gosh, Especially the vintage one.. I wouldn't spend over 1500 for a vintage mini haha. Honestly it's up to you and what you think is worth it. But if it were me, I'd just get a brand new lambskin mini or a small classic flap in caviar.

Depends on the color.. But I wouldn't spend more than 3800 on a like new caviar mini. And that's if it's a newer one (not vintage)

Reactions: earthygirl
. Gosh, Especially the vintage one.. I wouldn't spend over 1500 for a vintage mini haha. Honestly it's up to you and what you think is worth it. But if it were me, I'd just get a brand new lambskin mini or a small classic flap in caviar.

Depends on the color.. But I wouldn't spend more than 3800 on a like new caviar mini. And that's if it's a newer one (not vintage)
I’m in Singapore and the lambskin mini flap in Chanel stores start at around USD 4083 (SGD 5700). Seems more expensive here. Any websites to recommend? (:

I’m in Singapore and the lambskin mini flap in Chanel stores start at around USD 4083 (SGD 5700). Seems more expensive here. Any websites to recommend? (:
I’ve been on the hunt for a caviar mini in a neutral colour like a madman the past week following multiple consignment stores and in my opinion Singapore had the best prices! 5700 sgd/4050 USD for a square mini was one of the more reasonable price points (I know, the markup is crazy!) . Most reputable resellers who ship international like the purse affair (5060usd), coco approved (4350 usd) have square minis going for even higher - I listed some prices of their current available square mini prices in brackets. Camelliacurate on ig is based in Singapore and has a grey iridescent charcoal grey up for 3650 USD and I saw some rectangle minis for around the ~4500usd price point on Chanel fb buy sell groups being sold by Singaporean resellers (check out reetzy, Chanel buy sell, LVOE). I hope this helps :smile:

Reactions: Rayrina95
Hi everyone,

I came across a rectangular mini with GHW in caviar but the serial number looks kind of fishy since it starts with 28. The interior is also burgundy and I read on the blog that the only minis with burgundy interior was from the 17B collection. Can anyone please confirm this? I'll attach photos for reference. I'm still new to Chanel so I'd really appreciate some feedback. Thank you all!

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 9.09.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 9.15.08 PM.png

Last edited:
I’ve been on the hunt for a caviar mini in a neutral colour like a madman the past week following multiple consignment stores and in my opinion Singapore had the best prices! 5700 sgd/4050 USD for a square mini was one of the more reasonable price points (I know, the markup is crazy!) . Most reputable resellers who ship international like the purse affair (5060usd), coco approved (4350 usd) have square minis going for even higher - I listed some prices of their current available square mini prices in brackets. Camelliacurate on ig is based in Singapore and has a grey iridescent charcoal grey up for 3650 USD and I saw some rectangle minis for around the ~4500usd price point on Chanel fb buy sell groups being sold by Singaporean resellers (check out reetzy, Chanel buy sell, LVOE). I hope this helps :smile:
Thanks so much for the info!

Hi everyone,

I came across a rectangular mini with GHW in caviar but the serial number looks kind of fishy since it starts with 28. The interior is also burgundy and I read on the blog that the only minis with burgundy interior was from the 17B collection. Can anyone please confirm this? I'll attach photos for reference. I'm still new to Chanel so I'd really appreciate some feedback. Thank you all!

View attachment 4775525

View attachment 4775526
Definitely fake!

Reactions: Elaria