MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Has anyone seen a caviar mini anywhere (not extra mini)? I've been calling stores across the US, but no luck! I'm looking for a darker color (black or blue) in silver hardware, but would be open to whatever I can find. Thanks!

Hi all. For mini chevron from current season, is it mini or extra mini ? I saw someone doing video on youtube and the inside got divider, which I assume is extra mini. But I also saw lots of pics and some of reseller selling mini chevron from this season, not extra mini.
I put my name on the waitlist for mini chevron in black or blue and no news until today, so I start to guessing the mini does not exist ? Anyone have info ? Thanks..

Extra mini came out in Europe first but US get rectangular minis not extra minis

The one with dividers are extra minis

Black and blue haven't show up yet

Hi all. For mini chevron from current season, is it mini or extra mini ? I saw someone doing video on youtube and the inside got divider, which I assume is extra mini. But I also saw lots of pics and some of reseller selling mini chevron from this season, not extra mini.
I put my name on the waitlist for mini chevron in black or blue and no news until today, so I start to guessing the mini does not exist ? Anyone have info ? Thanks..

I'm also on the wait list for the black and blue. Hope we can get them soon. My SA said maybe next week :sad:

I'm also on the wait list for the black and blue. Hope we can get them soon. My SA said maybe next week :sad:

I am torn between square black on black or rectangular black or blue with gold hw.. I dont know if square can fit iphone 6+ or it will be to small ? And just now i saw red color also nice.. I hope my SA can get mini soon.. ;)

Was at chanel montagne (do i write it like that?) and they had
- crevron mini in red with gold hw
- light grey mini
- black quilted mini with ghw
- black chevron patent mini
- pink mini
- three different tweed minis

all reqt since I didnt look at the square minis
maybe this helps if somebody is looking in paris