MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Hi everyone
I know there is no buying and selling on tpf but I was wondering if it is acceptable to ask where you sell your minis . I have one that is covetable currently- that I had to buy unseen and i have only tried on one in my bedroom - so is unused. I don't want to make a profit or anything like that but it would be great to get back what I paid for it or there abouts. Does anyone have any advice ? Or if it unacceptable to ask this please let me know and I will delete the post. Thanks in advance

Hi everyone
I know there is no buying and selling on tpf but I was wondering if it is acceptable to ask where you sell your minis . I have one that is covetable currently- that I had to buy unseen and i have only tried on one in my bedroom - so is unused. I don't want to make a profit or anything like that but it would be great to get back what I paid for it or there abouts. Does anyone have any advice ? Or if it unacceptable to ask this please let me know and I will delete the post. Thanks in advance

I personally like Fashionphile. They inflate their prices and often sell desirable pieces like minis above retail, which can work out for the seller. If your mini is caviar and black/neutral/red, you will probably get an offer slightly below retail. I sold a few minis and got offered $2800-$3000 buy-out for caviar. Lambskin will be lower. Just depends on your mini combination and their current inventory.

I personally like Fashionphile. They inflate their prices and often sell desirable pieces like minis above retail, which can work out for the seller. If your mini is caviar and black/neutral/red, you will probably get an offer slightly below retail. I sold a few minis and got offered $2800-$3000 buy-out for caviar. Lambskin will be lower. Just depends on your mini combination and their current inventory.
Thanks so much , that's so helpful, I have sent them an email
I have the black caviar chevron rectangle so I'll see what they offer . Thank you so much

mmmm what will you ladies do....

my mini rectangular packaging didnt came with the felt cloth insert between the flap and I kept the bag and never touch it for a week. So i called and the person on the phone say i can bring it down the item to get it. But I can only make it one week later which is 20th may. Then i open the bag again... it now has marks... mine is lambskin so the marks are more prominent.

Will you ladies ask for an exchange or something. But the color is perfect and only piece when I bought! arghh

mmmm what will you ladies do....

my mini rectangular packaging didnt came with the felt cloth insert between the flap and I kept the bag and never touch it for a week. So i called and the person on the phone say i can bring it down the item to get it. But I can only make it one week later which is 20th may. Then i open the bag again... it now has marks... mine is lambskin so the marks are more prominent.

Will you ladies ask for an exchange or something. But the color is perfect and only piece when I bought! arghh

If you love the color and it's the only piece, I would keep it and only ask for the cloth insert. Lambskin is bound to have marks. You're going to have them when using it anyway.