Mini Lin, Which do you like better and why?

Hmm... I would have to go bucket on this one. The print is too small for the speedy shape, IMO, it makes it look funny in proportion? I don't know.

I have a mixed feelings on the petite bucket. I see them around and I am always :drool: drooling at them, yet I actually ordered one but could not really get into it on me either, nor could I really fit everything into it that I wanted too, so I returned it. :shrugs:

You could try it out and return it I guess?

I never really cared for the bucket in any print until I saw the mini lin in real life and tried it on, but even then I was a little unsure about it, but I also felt a little "drawn" to it at the same time! Now that I took the leap and finally have it, I like it more and more and I can't believe how much I actually like it. It's a great shoulder bag with easy access and the mini lin pattern suits it much better than monogram, in my opinion. Also, I do like how it's a tad more unstructured and almost "soft." It's a cozy functional bag to throw on whenever you go out for a quick run, too! And, yes, my boyfriend loves that the bucket is a "2-for-1" deal!