Mini Lin Speedy or Azur Speedy? HELP!

I also live in a tropical country, Indonesia to be exact.
I have the azur speedy n don't really worry bout the vachetta that much...
IMO I think you should get the azur coz it's really great for summer and the tropics:tup:

Good luck for your purchase!!! :graucho::wlae:

I have both, and although I love the azur, I think it would patina really quickly in tropical weather. The mini lin is definitely very low-maintenance and the fabric is surprisingly durable.

I also live in a tropical country, Indonesia to be exact.
I have the azur speedy n don't really worry bout the vachetta that much...
IMO I think you should get the azur coz it's really great for summer and the tropics:tup:

Good luck for your purchase!!! :graucho::wlae:

I would choose the azur - because I really want that bag too! It is a great summery bag!!

the color is indeed fabulous! would look great with anything too! :girlsigh:

Azur, you live in the perfect climate for Azur, meaning it could be a year round bag for you!!!! Azur looks great with patina too! You need a bag that contrast the dark one you already have and Azur would be a great contrast. I personally think the Damier ebene and Mini Lin would be so much alike even though one is canvas and the other is fabric, the colors are alike.

They are both great choices. Since you have a dark bag, I would get the Azur for Spring and Summer. You also mentioned the Batignolles Horizontal. I just wanted to add that I have the BH and it is a terrific bag. It works hard, it's comfortable, you can fit tons into it. The question then becomes do you want a shoulder bag or a hand-held bag?

Azur, you live in the perfect climate for Azur, meaning it could be a year round bag for you!!!! Azur looks great with patina too! You need a bag that contrast the dark one you already have and Azur would be a great contrast. I personally think the Damier ebene and Mini Lin would be so much alike even though one is canvas and the other is fabric, the colors are alike.

come to think of it, the damier ebene and the mini lin ebene are so much alike in terms of color. hmmmm:okay:

They are both great choices. Since you have a dark bag, I would get the Azur for Spring and Summer. You also mentioned the Batignolles Horizontal. I just wanted to add that I have the BH and it is a terrific bag. It works hard, it's comfortable, you can fit tons into it. The question then becomes do you want a shoulder bag or a hand-held bag?

i really like the shape of the BH! that bag is in my wishlist for shoulder bags! love love love it! but now it seems like im in speedy mode!!! :wlae: thanks for the info! greatly appreciated!!

I have both bags and I have to say I love the Mini Lin speedy in Ebene. You can wear it anywhere no matter what the weather is and you don't have to worry about vachetta. Plus it's sooo pretty! However I do love the speedy ebene because it's a really light and summery bag and I think it is easy to take care of, but of course you have the vachetta handles. I think it all comes down to which one you really want more, despite the kind of environment you live in.

I say Mini Lin for sure. How about the Dune Mini Lin?

P8120171.jpg

Sammy1778.jpg

I have both bags and I have to say I love the Mini Lin speedy in Ebene. You can wear it anywhere no matter what the weather is and you don't have to worry about vachetta. Plus it's sooo pretty! However I do love the speedy ebene because it's a really light and summery bag and I think it is easy to take care of, but of course you have the vachetta handles. I think it all comes down to which one you really want more, despite the kind of environment you live in.

you are right. both are extremely durable, awesome looking and easy to maintain. i want them both hee hee!
i love that the azur is fresh and young. what i love about the mini lin, on the other hand, is that its so classy and serious. in the morning, the azur is my orange juice, the mini lin my coffee. hee hee :girlsigh: