Mini lin and monogram

=speedydelivery;7497604Also the mini lin is very dark, could pass for black if I had a black bag I wouldn't get a mini lin item, imo they cancel eachother out. I used my friend's mini lin speedy for a couple of months and I wore it with black as my black bag. I was planning on getting it but then opted for a solid black bag instead, the black epi alma and now the mini lin is just crossed off my list.

Wow. Even I didn't know that! I have a black epi Speedy 30 and was considering a Mini Lin Ebene 30, but if you think they'd cancel each other out.....saved me some money, no? :tup:

What Mini Lin were you thinking of? I just ordered a Mini Lin Manon MM...my first Mini Lin! I have mostly Mono bags.

So, I guess I agree with the majority...you need both!

I think they are both very different - in any of the colors. I bought the mini lin speedy in ebene last year, and also use it as my black bag (just not with all black outfits!). It is a great everyday bag - very easy to wear and dresses up and down. However, I really love the classic, so I would agree with everyone else and say yes you need both!