Mini lin and monogram

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do I need both?

2. I like both. I have a mini lin because I like the sheen on it and it is a very casual bag. But, then I like the monogram because although it's the same pattern, I get two different vibes from them.

3. Yes!

4. need, probably not, :P but they are both different and would make great additions to any collection! I love the min lin! IT is so pretty

5. yes... different texture and material... I would love to buy both

6. Well, they are totally different. Need-- I don't know but Mini Lin is cute.

7. enablers.....

8. Yeah! They are both two beautiful lines and are both a must-have!

9. yup!!...LOL

10. yes, you need both!!

11. Definitely!

12. I passed on the mini lin so I would say, no you don't need both otherwise I'd be getting it, lol. Since I have the mono speedy I decided to pass on the mini lin. But if I didn't have the mono speedy I would have gone for it bec. I have other mono bags. If you have no mono bags then def. they are two different enough looks that I would get both but in different styles. Also the mini lin is very dark, could pass for black if I had a black bag I wouldn't get a mini lin item, imo they cancel eachother out. I used my friend's mini lin speedy for a couple of months and I wore it with black as my black bag. I was planning on getting it but then opted for a solid black bag instead, the black epi alma and now the mini lin is just crossed off my list.

13. You can never have too much LV ;)

14. Most definitely!

15. thank you for your in put, I have a Mono BH thats it.
    I agree that the minilin could pass for black... I think i'm going to go for it... I guess if worse comes to worse I can sell it.