Mini lin and monogram

I like both. I have a mini lin because I like the sheen on it and it is a very casual bag. But, then I like the monogram because although it's the same pattern, I get two different vibes from them.

I passed on the mini lin so I would say, no you don't need both otherwise I'd be getting it, lol. Since I have the mono speedy I decided to pass on the mini lin. But if I didn't have the mono speedy I would have gone for it bec. I have other mono bags. If you have no mono bags then def. they are two different enough looks that I would get both but in different styles. Also the mini lin is very dark, could pass for black if I had a black bag I wouldn't get a mini lin item, imo they cancel eachother out. I used my friend's mini lin speedy for a couple of months and I wore it with black as my black bag. I was planning on getting it but then opted for a solid black bag instead, the black epi alma and now the mini lin is just crossed off my list.

thank you for your in put, I have a Mono BH thats it.
I agree that the minilin could pass for black... I think i'm going to go for it... I guess if worse comes to worse I can sell it.
I passed on the mini lin so I would say, no you don't need both otherwise I'd be getting it, lol. Since I have the mono speedy I decided to pass on the mini lin. But if I didn't have the mono speedy I would have gone for it bec. I have other mono bags. If you have no mono bags then def. they are two different enough looks that I would get both but in different styles. Also the mini lin is very dark, could pass for black if I had a black bag I wouldn't get a mini lin item, imo they cancel eachother out. I used my friend's mini lin speedy for a couple of months and I wore it with black as my black bag. I was planning on getting it but then opted for a solid black bag instead, the black epi alma and now the mini lin is just crossed off my list.