Mini Kelly question

Birkin girl, the 28cm is small but it isn't a "Mini Kelly". A Mini Kelly is 20cm or 15cm. They're awfully cute but I prefer the 15cm because the proportions are more like the regular Kellys while the 20cm has a large handle compared to the body.

Rainrowan, may I add that the seller perfect_beauties is wonderful and the bag is definitely authentic!

crochetbella said:
Would you ever use a mini Kelly for daytime? I am just wondering...I've been thinking about the chocolate mini I saw at SF on Saturday. It was gorgeous but didn't really say "evening" to me. So, could you use it as a daytime clutch? Could you use chocolate for evening? Or should I just stick with the plan and get black? :girlsigh:

H, do you remember what was the leather for the black one that you saw at SF Hermes? It's in the $3K range?

It looked like box, but I thought the SA called it something else? :shame: It was smooth like box...maybe it was box. :flowers: I am pretty sure it was $3100. One was $3100 and the other was $3300. Really pretty! :love:

OTINGOCNI said:
Rainrowan, may I add that the seller perfect_beauties is wonderful and the bag is definitely authentic!

Thanks for the heads up! I was not familiar with this seller until now. I must say their picture details on the Kelly are superb. The shots are extremely focused, I could almost "feel" the leather!

lilach said:
me too
the mini kelly is just a minature version of a regular kelly while the jpg kelly clutch looks like vb´s one and then there is also the kelly elan and kelly longue clutch :upsidedown:
:huh:That is EXACTLY what's in VB's hand.

Why not use it for daytime? I sometimes use a small bag either when I don't have much to take (which is rare) or if I've got a sore shoulder and physically can't carry my 30 cm. If the bag was sort of blingy, I'd say use it for night, but Kellys are for all times, day or night. They're lovely!

Lizard is gorgeous! They had a mini Lizard Plume at SF and it was so pretty. But I have to get the JPG Kelly clutch next. :love: Chris and I were talking about it last night and both our SA's referred to the clutch as a mini Kelly...I guess while not technically correct it is an easier way to refer to it? :lol: Oh well, now I know! I love how I always learn something here! :yes: The more I think about it the more I want the chocolate. :love: I think I should go visit her this weekend...if she's still there! :P